I stayed for only 1 night in this hotel on a stopover, I had stopped at the Swissotel Marchant Court previously and thought I'd try a different hotel, I wish I hadn't. The room was OK but quite dated and the furnishings had definately seen better days, my view was over the rver which was great, the other view is over a busy main road. There is not much within easy walking distance from this hotel, I did find a 7/11 to buy a drink from. I walked to Chinatown but this took about 25 minutes in 35 degree heat (I didn't walk back) If you stay here make sure you make clear if you want a non-smoking room, I didn't, but the hotel staff were very helpful in changing my room. There is a pool which was quite nice and a shower area there too. I had a late check out at 4pm and asked if I could extend this till 7pm but was told it would cost me another half days room rate, I thought this was a bit steep for 3 hours. Plus side, always plenty of taxis outside the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River View Singapore
- Singapore River View Hotel
- River View Hotel Singapore
- Riverview Hotel Singapore
- Four Points By Sheraton Singapore