Had a family holiday in Singapore for a weekend meeting up with my husband (am currently in Malaysia). Hubby's flight arrived early in the morning and asked the hotel if he could check in a little early. He was at the hotel about 7 ish and was told they will try to get a room clean and ready for him as soon as the housekeeper start their day which is at 8am. He managed to get in the room around 10ish and had a good rest before we arrived! Really appreciate the staffs hardwork!
The cherry on the cake was on the day of checking out I had totally forgotten I left my wedding ring and engagement ring at the hotel! I have the habit of taking rings off when I'm going to have shower or before going to sleep. Upon leaving the room hubby and I did the usual of checking the room but none of us found the rings were laying on the desk (might be covered by some maps or plastic bags). I didn't realise I left my rings until I was going to the parents room to change my little girl's nappy I realized I had left them in the room. By that time it was almost evening and had left Singapore. I then quickly called the hotel and the staff told me that the housekeeper actually found the the rings and left them with the reception.
I was so grateful and thankful to the housekeeper and the front line staffs! Again I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staffs at riverview hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River View Singapore
- Singapore River View Hotel
- River View Hotel Singapore
- Riverview Hotel Singapore
- Four Points By Sheraton Singapore