4,613 results
All reviews claymore wing signature club hua ting signature suite the club lounge premier lounge botanical gardens busy hotel business trip an upgrade duty manager bus stop deluxe room buffet breakfast late check checking in shopping mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Jean-PhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I know this hotel for over fifteen years, the rooms are very clean and the staff is really friendly and professional (special thanks to Daisy and Sara from the Premier Lounge).
Always a pleasure for me to back here...

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jona17,

Thank you for your excellent rating for the Orchard Hotel Singapore. Importantly, we thank you for your loyalty. We are very glad to hear that you enjoy the facilities and services at the Premier Club.

Your kind compliment Daisy and Sara is indeed rewarding and motivating for both our shiny stars of the Premier Cub. In the meantime, we look forward to more opportunities to "welcome you home" when your travels bring you to Singapore again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best things of this hotel is the Staff , Mrs Chooi Yen is most outstanding Manager I’ve ever meet in a hotel worldwide , ready to serve and solve any issue my arise on your stay.
On the other hand the hotel restaurant, pool area , gym is up to a five star hotel
it is very convenient located at the beginning of Orchard Rd blvd
What is missing is a bar at the pool that can stay opened late night with life music but that is just me

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jamie I,

Your fantastic review rating is indeed much appreciated. We are delighted that you had enjoyed our facilities and location.

We thank you for your raving compliment for Ms Chooi Yen. She is indeed one of our superstars in the Front Office. And due recognition will be accorded for her great efforts.

Meanwhile we look forward to your continuous support.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a room for my preparation for our event and we are really amazed by the service of your staff, everyone is so polite and easy to communicate with. One of the staff named Joana David is so accommodating and super helpful and very professional. I will definitely stay in orchard hotel again. Thank you so much for a superb service!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jean-PhilippeJacopin, Owner at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jonathanbarrera0417,

Thank you for very much for your raving review for the Orchard Hotel Singapore. We hope your event was as successful as the stay experience which you had. It is our pleasure to hear that Joana had assisted you in an accommodating and professional manner. She is indeed one of the stars from the team.

We will all look forward to welcome and serve you again, in not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Formula 1 event in Singapore had raised hotel prices, so I was not able to stay at my usual hotel chain. The Orchard Hotel website offered a room that was within my allotted budget, so I stayed there ... and I am so grateful that I did. The club lounge staff at the hotel was simply wonderful (considerate, helpful, attentive) as was the lobby staff. The room was charming, and the hallways and elevator waiting areas were elegant (on the Signature floor). There is an adjoining supermarket, so it was quite convenient to obtain necessary supplies, and a quick bite (for late night working/eating) was available next door. I look forward to staying here again in the future!

Room tip: Signature rooms are very well appointed
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jean-PhilippeJacopin, General Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear steve0aloha,

Thank you for your fantastic review rating, following your recent stay at the Orchard Hotel Singapore. As mentioned, this was your first stay with us, we thank you for the opportunity to showcase our location, facilities and services. And, we are very glad to hear that we had exceeded your expectation.

It will indeed be our pleasure to look forward to more opportunities to welcome you again, in not too distant future.