Orchard Hotel Singapore
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$180
$156
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$251
$212
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$228
$177
  • Restaurant
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$319
$253
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$901
$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$214
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$280
$205
3,934 results
All reviewsclaymore wingsignature clubhua tingsignature roomhospitality roombotanical gardensthe club loungepremier roombusy hotelnoodlesbusiness tripan upgradeduty managerchecking inbuffet breakfastbus stoplate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I got the chance to book a room in Orchard (the last room available during that night) and got a real good bargain. The staff are courteous very helpful. I just had some problems with WiFi connection but I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends who will visit Singapore. One good thing about the hotel -- its location and accessibility.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
OrchardHotelSing, Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear alexolis23
I am delighted that you have found the location of the Orchard Hotel accessible to your needs.
We sincerely apologized for the inconvenience that you have experienced during your stay with us.
We look forward in welcoming you back at the Orchard Hotel in the not so distant future.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stayed 2 nights for business. Hotel is good but decor is getting. A bit dated. Staff where excellent and nothing too much trouble. Location is fantastic at top of Orchard Rd, plenty of places to eat and shop. From here could get to my meetings easily and quickly. Would stay here agai .

• Stayed: May 2013
OrchardHotelSing, Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear luap1001
We thank you for selecting Orchard Hotel Singapore as your ideal choice of accommodation for your business trips to Singapore
We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you have found our services have met and surpassed your expectations.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stayed one night in the Orchard Hotel using the free voucher I got from being a Ala Carte member of the Copthorne Group. On top of the free one night stay, I too got a free dinner for two. The check in was fast and although check in time is 2pm, I was given a room at 12 noon. The deluxe room was not too large but good enough for a one night stay. You could see through the bathroom from the bed room through a glass wall in between but pulling down the blind would give you the needed privacy. The bathroom has no hooks to hang your clothing and no toilet roll holder. The roll is just placed on the cistern. Shaver and brush available only after you request for them. I like the reading spot light which give you direct lighting without blinding your sleeping partner.
Nothing fanciful about the room, but I've got no other complains.
We had buffet at the cafe on the lobby level. They served freshly opened oysters and sashimi unlimited. Fresh boiled prawns, flower crabs was good. To my own surprise, I enjoyed the pan fried lamb. I initially asked for a small serving, but it was so good I went back for another piece. The service was also very good. The staff came to change our plates so often and replenish our drinks without being asked. Food overall was good and I left feeling satisfied and bloated.
The main entrance to the hotel faces a side road and access to the main shopping thoroughfare is through a side door. Another exit leads you to the attached shopping mall which is so run down and uninteresting. We walked about 10mins to the LIDO cinema and Shaw shopping complex. If you have kids, they'll be split for choice at the Toys R Us across the road.
Check out was also very convenient, just drop your room cards into the check out box. No fuss.
Overall, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Winnie L
It is most satisfying to hear that you have experienced a delightful tie during your stay with us.
The ambience, the food and the location that you have mentioned certainly acts as a good entrée to the experience that we strive to deliver to our guests.
Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My mom, my husband and myself came here for late afternoon tea on Labour's Day (1 May Tuesday).

Though we arrived for afternoon tea at slightly after 4 p.m., there was still a lot of varieties in it.

My mom had laksa. I had chicken rice, Ee Fu noodles, potato wedges, some dim sums. My husband has a lot of seafood including lobsters etc.

The Cafe also has a lot of varieties on the desserts section. I managed to have ice cream (2 different flavour, though 5 flavours were offered) on a waffle, and also strawberry ice cream on a cone. My husband also had the ice cream.

The different varieties of food on the afternoon tea managed to fill our stomach, that we only needed to have fruits that night, and skipped dinner. Haha!!!!!!

And the afternoon tea cost only about $39 per person.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear singaporeguest2009
We thank you for selecting the Orchard Cafe as your preferred choice to dine during your recent visit.
We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your experience with us and that you have revelled in our selection of delicious afternoon tea at our renowned Orchard Café.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The orchard Hôtel is a very good hôtel. Nice food, very good location, very good service as well. The only annoying thing is that you can hear through the walls as well as the sounds in the street.
I still recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear MacFly17
Thank you for your enlightening review.
It is gratifying to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you have found our hotel’s strategic location and the genuine care we have delivered met and exceeded your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.