It was a business trip, but with my family. Our Company booked the Executive Room for us on the 17th Floor. The rooms are excellent - spot clean. Room decor, amenities, lighting, service was state of art. Inside the hotel we had shopping complex, amusement theatres, water bodies, coffee shops, travel advisory shops and other such recreational items. It was Christmas time and entire city of Singappre was decorated. The stay at this hotel is 100% safe.
For the execute rooms, the Hotel offers complimentary Breakfast as well as evening snacks including drinks. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening snacks.
The Hotel provide for India Cuisine at the 8th Floor. Swimming pool, massage centers, health spa, gym, business centers are available. The staffs are very very customer friendly. All of them wear a lovely smile on their face when they talk to customers.
The Location of the Hotel is not in the posh areas of the city. However, Singapore being a small country it does not really matter even if you stay few KMs (6 KM) away from the city.
The charges of the Hotel are on higher side. But it is certainly cheaper when compared to the other Hotels of Singapore located around Orchard Road. Note that you have to pay GST (goods and service tax) above the room rent. So, in India Rupees, it will come to almost Rs 10000 per night stay (net amount including GST) at Golden Landmark
Suggestion: If you are going during Christmas or Chinese New Year, then you will have even more enjoyment in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Arab Street and Kampong Glam enclave, and a mere stone’s throw away from Bugis Village and Little India, Village Hotel Bugis is at the crossroads of Singapore’s Arab, Peranakan and Indian enclaves.These multicultural and multinational influences are seen in the Indian, Chinese and international cuisines at the hotel’s three dining options.Guests can explore the side streets of Kampong Glam, Bugis Village and Haji Lane, which have small boutique outlets stocked with fashion labels otherwise not found in the Singapore malls. They can also indulge in a shopping spree at the Bugis Junction and Bugis+ shopping centres. The Bugis MRT station, which is just a 5-minute walk away, connects guests to the Orchard shopping belt or the Central Business Districts of City Hall or Raffles City.Besides its location, Village Hotel Bugis' key selling point is its spacious rooms, which start from 32sqm for its entry level Superior Room to up to a generous 64sqm for its Executive Club Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Bugis by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Landmark Far East Hotel
- Golden Landmark Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Bugis By Far East Hospitality Singapore