I spend most wonderful days of my life in Singapore with my husband and my 2 years old daughter. It was our 5th wedding anniversary and for celebration we went to Singapore. We booked the hotel after reading the reviews of hotels on trip advisor. We booked landmark Village hotel for 5 days and 4 nights via a tour package taken from Goingsingapore.com – wholesale dealers for Singapore packages and got a good bargain with Flights included.
Hotel Landmark Village was very amazing. It is conveniently located at Bugis district. The hotel takes pleasure in an environment created by a mixture of the city’s new and old cultures. It was within the close range to public transport. It took us just few minutes to reach little India, Singapore’s main shopping street and number of major convention centers. Modern shopping centre is at a walking distance from the hotel, we had done lot of shopping for all our relatives.
Hotel hospitality and service was fabulous. They give special attention to all guests. Staff of the hotel was very polite and active. They were always very keen to help you. They also help to know about the places where we could get taxi on cheap rates.
1. We stayed in the superior room which was located on 9th floor.
2. Room was facing the pool area of the hotel.
3. Décor of the room was very elegant and modern. It provides you the facility of 5 star hotel on the cost of 3 star hotel.
4. Internet access was also there in the room.
Pool at the hotel large and nice, it was quiet place for chill. Breakfast in the hotel was just OK.
We tried the Indian food in the hotel restaurant which was good but costlier. So it’s better to have food outside hotel as there were many good Indian restaurants just at the walking distance.
Overall we enjoyed our stay at the hotel, it’s very good budgeted hotel with all the facilities and luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Arab Street and Kampong Glam enclave, and a mere stone’s throw away from Bugis Village and Little India, Village Hotel Bugis is at the crossroads of Singapore’s Arab, Peranakan and Indian enclaves.These multicultural and multinational influences are seen in the Indian, Chinese and international cuisines at the hotel’s three dining options.Guests can explore the side streets of Kampong Glam, Bugis Village and Haji Lane, which have small boutique outlets stocked with fashion labels otherwise not found in the Singapore malls. They can also indulge in a shopping spree at the Bugis Junction and Bugis+ shopping centres. The Bugis MRT station, which is just a 5-minute walk away, connects guests to the Orchard shopping belt or the Central Business Districts of City Hall or Raffles City.Besides its location, Village Hotel Bugis' key selling point is its spacious rooms, which start from 32sqm for its entry level Superior Room to up to a generous 64sqm for its Executive Club Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Bugis by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Landmark Far East Hotel
- Golden Landmark Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Bugis By Far East Hospitality Singapore