As i stayed in this Hotel in the beginning of Dec i didnt really know what ive booked. I read all the reviews here first and thought it should be a good deal. I booked over the Holiday Inn Hotline and they promised me over my gold ambassador status an free room upgrade to executive floor. As I arrived nobody knew anything, they even needed to call the Manager twice after then telling me that there is no opportunity to give me an upgrade.
We got an Deluxe Double Bed Room - seems like last renovation was in the 70s or 80s ! Really old Floor - old Furniture and small windows . The only nice thing was a lcd tv and the view out of the room !
We decided to get ourself an executive room and pay a little more , so we moved the next day to an room on the 25th floor (out of 26). Now - everyone who thinks the room is bigger or newer, let me say that - on the original Holiday Inn Website they even tell you that the Executive Rooms are newly renovated - haha bad thought.
Same small Room, same old Furniture , same TV, same small bathroom wheres no place.
We moved out the same Day , its not only the renovation what the hotel needs real soon, i didnt really felt comfortable there, the staff was unfriendly and service was bad.
Im OK with walking 15min from Outram MRT station to the Hotel, or relax at the Hotel Pool which is really nice, but if you wanna enjoy your Holidays in Singapore you should think 2 if u wanna spend your money there or get a better hotel for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn