My partner, SY and I was in Singapore for a leisure weekend recently so we booked a night at the HIA based on previous reviews.
Although a dated hotel, we booked it due to their attractive weekend rate (SGD123++).
For this rate, what we got was a comfortable room/bed, a great looking lobby, nice toiletries, quite wide variety of breakfast and very helpful and excellent service staff at the concierge (esp the left luggage service)....special mention has to go to the really yummy fluffy omelette in the mornings.
The not-so-great factors include:
no complimentary bottled water in our room (which I thought was quite unusual for a holiday inn), only one pair of bathroom slippers instead of 2pairs, a 21" TV and a location which is great for guests with cars but very inconvenient for those looking to use the MRT regularly.
Overall if they maintained their rates and service, i'll still return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn