we had a wonderful time at Singapore.
we had checked out the reviews of this hotel before booking. the atrium concept appealed to us and well it was worth checking it out.
our rooms were on the 24th floor so the views were fantastic. one can see the city skyline(which looks great at night), a little of the river and even the sea. it refreshed us after the tiring flight and for the five days we spent there!!
the atrium is great, amazing to look up or down it!! for someone who's only used to the 1st floor :-)
there was one problem with check in though. we had to pay security before check in and it was disappointing because we weren't informed about it earlier. the staff was just ok, not very friendly. We had requested for early check in but we had to wait more than hour for the rooms and even after that we only got one room and had to wait another 2 hours for the second one.
the rooms were nicely furnished, clean, had all the basic amenities, the bathrooms were clean, so overall it was good.
my personal fav. was the window....loved sitting there and enjoying the view.
breakfast was alright. there's a convenience store in the basement( the concorde shopping center) you can get your snacks from there as well as a mobile sim card.
transportation was easy. we could get taxis within seconds from outside the hotel. taxis are the best way to travel in Singapore, cheap and easy.
so on the whole its a good hotel to stay in. Enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn