Holiday Inn Atrium is in a great location if you like to walk along the river or frequent the many restaurants or bars in that tourist area. Otherwise, the location is not too close to public transit.
The lobby is huge, with several pod elevators.
The decor looks stuck in the 80's. This impression carries on to the rooms, which look in need of a refurbish.
My room (on a very high floor) was functional and clean, with a nice city view.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was very sound-proof.
There was a large safe. TV channel choices were ok.
In the clothes closet, there is an automatic light that is supposed to turn off when the door is closed. It didn't work. Maintenance staff fixed it, but the fix only lasted one day.
The air conditioning, although adequately cold, was way too humid. There must be a problem with this air con because other hotels I stayed in on this trip did not have this problem.
The buffet breakfast was excellent - plenty of choices, including many healthy ones. Staff in the restaurant and ever where else in the hotel were very friendly and helpful. A small point, the chairs in the restaurant are small and not comfortable (quite old design).
The gym on the roof was not very big for the size of the hotel, however the adjacent pool and lounge chairs was quite nice
What I liked:
+ Staff friendliness and helpfulness
+ Buffet breakfast
+ Bed comfort
+ Room very quiet
- Needs upgrade / refurbish to push it to 4 or 5 stars
- Maintenance issues like cupboard light stuck on
- Improve comfort of restaurant chairs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn