Stayed here between 23/2 to 3/3. The check-in was quick and easy. The hotel is clearly a bit old, but it is well maintained. The lobby area is elegant and the atrium design is striking.
Our room was an executive room on the top floor so we had access to the club lounge on the top floor. We enjoyed taking coffee or tea or a soft drink before or after the "happy hours" between 18-20 when drinks are free as it became quite crowded and noisy during these hours.
Breakfast is an international buffet on the 4th floor in a large, open area. It was generally not too
busy or crowded and was everything you would expect from such a hotel. Staff was accommodating and helpful. I turned 50 during the week we stayed there and when we got back to hotel on evening of my birthday there was a tiramisu cake and a bottle of wine and even a birthday card with greetings from the staff. Much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn