Stayed there 5 nights with my wife as in Singapore for holiday in August.
Booked through hotel's website as a Priority member of this hotel chain.
Got a good price including a 3 nights "Explore Asia" package with breakfast.
First impression when entered this tall building was" what a huge black Tower". It has 27 floors and we've got a nice Deluxe King size bed room on the 26th floor, as I've asked front desk. Check-in was good, but slow delivery on luggage in room, as they stop almost to new customers who checked-in.
Room was big enough for us 2 not too big or small, with comfy bed, standard bathroom, TV, A/C, free newspaper every morning and complimentary free bottle of mineral water every day (part of the Priority Member club I guess).
City view on Financial District from our room was amazing and we could spend the day watching this.
Breakfast buffet was good with large range of stuff (Western and Asian). The only thing is the staff there wasn't so nice and polite and they rush you out if you arrive around 10am as buffet closed at 10.30am. We did not found this so nice and gentle. They could have said this in a different way...I guess they're not too professional...
Used pool on the 6th floor which was big enough to swim after a long day out and relax on a sunbed.
Also had a drink at the Lobby Bar and they serve good cocktail and Wine, with Big Screen TV and Live Music in the Evening.
No MRT station nearby so if you're ready to walk 5-7 mins to Great City World Mall (for shops and very good Food court and free shuttle to Orchard Rd or Chinatown) or take taxi every day, then go for it. Otherwise, choose another hotel downton near Orchard Rd or Clarke Quay f.ex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn