Arrived at this hotel on the 30th of October for a three night stay check in was speedy and pleasant and we were quickly in our room. The room on twenty sixth floor had a great view of city the furniture was dated, but overall the room was clean and comfortable. We used the restaurant for breakfast which like most hotels in the area was a buffet arrangement; this was cheaper if booked when you checked in. The hotel is a little away from the main area of Singapore, but taxis are freely available at the front of the hotel., a $5-6 ride gets you to Orchard road .Also the Hop on Hop off bus has a stop at the hotel Miramar which is next door tickets can be brought at that hotels concierge, plus discount on other attraction tickets. I did find that the concierge at Holiday Inn was not particularly helpful when trying to find out about tours, attractions and all those things you need to find out on holiday. In the lobby area there is free wifi which extends into the bar area of the lobby. The bar has a bar food menu which is handy if you do not want a large meal, also there is live music most nights.
Overall it is a very nice hotel but a little out of the way .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn