We stayed here for 3 days post-cruise . Hotel clean , staff polite , requested high twin room received low double ! I had hurt my toe quite badly on the way to the hotel so just wanted to get to my room so they probably would have changed the room if I had kicked up a fuss ! Concierges were brilliant and very helpful , the small shop that sold so much in the little arcade was so handy for snacks and drinks , swimming pool on roof was lovely and spotlessly clean but the young lady cleaning was extremely rude , she didn't make eye contact or even acknowledge that you were speaking to her , not a good advertisement for the hotel . Apparently there were offers for breakfast / Internet but we were not offered them although others in our party were so I cannot speak for either of these . On the whole a pleasant hotel reasonably situated and I would stay there again. Loved Singapore !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn