“Quiet location!”

Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Ranked #76 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My partner and I went to singapore for few days and we ended up at this hotel based on other reviews and we found this hotel near tourist areas on a short taxi drive. the hotel is located in a very nice area, quiet area to walk around. you can definitely take a taxi and you will be at your nearest tourist area for a few dollars. I recommend to take the train and buy the day pass to go around is very safe and well connected to this impressive city.
the hotel is a little old and definitely 3 star hotel compared to other hotels. We good view from our room and the pool is very nice too.

Room Tip: try to get the breakfast package as it is very expensive if you do it in your own. singapore is a ve...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda P, Executive Office at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Fervijeeo,

Thank you for sharing your positive review of your stay with us.

It has been a pleasure having you as our guest. You may rest assured that the hotel management is constantly looking into areas of improvement to better serve our valued guests.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on a stop over to Australia. Its is very well situated near the centre of the main city, and also within a short traveling distance of Sentosa Island. Rooms are as you would expect of a Holiday Inn, but the hotel lobby is one of the most stunning things i have ever seen.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Scott P,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

Your feedback is important to us. You may rest assured that the hotel is constantly looking into areas of improvement to better serve our valued guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Just returned from Singapore. Stayed four nights at the holiday inn. Everything was great. Had a lower room with a tiny view of part of the Singapore River. Rate included breakfast, which I looked forward to every morning. Staff professional and helpful. Location was OK for me. Tourist buses stop just down the road and you can easily walk to Clarke Quay. Next time I will check out the local buses. Room was clean and very comfortable. I am happy to recommend the hotel, although be aware it's location will not suit everyone. I will be staying there again when I return to Singapore.

Room Tip: Higher rooms would certainly have a better view, especially the rooms facing down to the city and ha...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear liztoms,

Thank you for sharing your review entitled “Great time at the Holiday Inn”.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed with stay with us and your kind commendation on "Staff professional and helpful". Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts in making the Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium a leader in service excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Location: The hotel is near Roberston Quay so good restaurants are nearby and taxis are easily available. However, MRT station is some distance away.
Food: I ordered room service most of the nights and found that the menu has very limited choices as well as food taste and portions are average. Breakfast was an ordinary spread as well with most of the items repeated everyday.
Staff: Very cheerful and always willing to help.
Rooms: Clean, tidy and good value for money. I wish the work table was not under LCD TV and a bit bigger.

Room Tip: All rooms provide a decent view of the city. Rooms away from lifts are better.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear NikunjShrivastava,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review in the TripAdvisor.

Your feedback is receiving our attention. You may rest assured that actions are in place for areas of improvement to better serve our valued guests.

We look forward to your return for a greater experience.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had a 15 hour connection at Changi Airport, Singapore, so I needed a hotel to sleep and freshen up in. As a Priority Club Gold member, I try to use Intercontinental Hotels Group properties, whenever possible. The first time I searched, I didn't find anything that appealed to me, given the prices. While waiting for my flight at Heathrow Airport, I tried again. This time I got a special weekend rate at the Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, which seemed resonable. With little time to spare, I booked it. I love Atrium hotels and my taxi driver from the airport thoought the rate I got was good for this property. Just after I got into my room, a thunderstorm struck the area. So much for taking a walk around the neighborhood, so I opted to have the buffet dinner in the hotel. I found the buffet underwhelming. After dinner, I hit the hotel bar to enjoy the complementary drink coupon I was given at check in. They had Tiger beer on tap and live music. The music was limited to a keyboardist and singe. The Singer was cute, but not especially talented. My rate included a buffet breakfast, which was adequate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Linda P, Executive Office at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Joseph B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review in the TripAdvisor.

We look forward to your return for a greater experience.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had a wonderful 3 night stay at this hotel. The location is very good, took 15 min to walk to clarke quay. The rooms are good sized, very clean and sized typical of a holiday inn atrium in the USA. This is a big hotel and I really liked the open feel of the lobby and elevators. I had a king bed which was super comfortable, a mini bar, and all the bathroom amenities you need. I ate a lunch and a dinner at the lobby lounge and it was very good. They have a good selection of beers and western food such as pizza, sandwiches, and burgers. During dinner hours they have a singer which was nice. This is a great hotel for the price and would stay here again. If I had one complainant it would be in the morning, my room must have been located next to a water drain or something, was a little loud at times.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Management response:Responded April 28, 2013

Dear bs_cb,

Thank you for sharing your positive review in the TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and that our services met your expectation.

We hope to welcome you back for a greater experience.

Linda P. Executive Office

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Just back from Singapore where we stayed at the Holiday Inn. Room was excellent good size, good bathroom, plenty of space. Staff were very friendly and the concierge desk was a fountain of knowledge about where to go, how to get there, in fact anything you needed. A short walk to one of two close subway stations, and in the heat sometimes you might opt for a taxi..to come home.
Pool got a thorough workout each afternoon, so take the togs.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 28, 2013

Dear Simon B,

Thank you for sharing your positive review in the TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay so much. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts in making the Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium a leader in service excellence.

We hope to welcome you back for a greater experience.

Linda P. Executive Office