Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
$258
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$529
$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$133
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$297
$216
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$134
$92
Official Website
2,698 results
All reviewsoutram roadclarke quaygreat world citytiong bahrua short taxi ridemrt stationlobby barbuffet breakfastthe executive loungefree shuttleconvenience storechinese restaurantpublic transportcomfortable stayearly checkhigh floorbusiness trip
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had a 15 hour connection at Changi Airport, Singapore, so I needed a hotel to sleep and freshen up in. As a Priority Club Gold member, I try to use Intercontinental Hotels Group properties, whenever possible. The first time I searched, I didn't find anything that appealed to me, given the prices. While waiting for my flight at Heathrow Airport, I tried again. This time I got a special weekend rate at the Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, which seemed resonable. With little time to spare, I booked it. I love Atrium hotels and my taxi driver from the airport thoought the rate I got was good for this property. Just after I got into my room, a thunderstorm struck the area. So much for taking a walk around the neighborhood, so I opted to have the buffet dinner in the hotel. I found the buffet underwhelming. After dinner, I hit the hotel bar to enjoy the complementary drink coupon I was given at check in. They had Tiger beer on tap and live music. The music was limited to a keyboardist and singe. The Singer was cute, but not especially talented. My rate included a buffet breakfast, which was adequate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Linda P, Executive Office at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Joseph B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review in the TripAdvisor.

Your feedback is receiving our attention. You may rest assured that actions are in place for areas of improvement to better serve our valued guests.

We look forward to your return for a greater experience.

Linda P - Executive Office

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had a wonderful 3 night stay at this hotel. The location is very good, took 15 min to walk to clarke quay. The rooms are good sized, very clean and sized typical of a holiday inn atrium in the USA. This is a big hotel and I really liked the open feel of the lobby and elevators. I had a king bed which was super comfortable, a mini bar, and all the bathroom amenities you need. I ate a lunch and a dinner at the lobby lounge and it was very good. They have a good selection of beers and western food such as pizza, sandwiches, and burgers. During dinner hours they have a singer which was nice. This is a great hotel for the price and would stay here again. If I had one complainant it would be in the morning, my room must have been located next to a water drain or something, was a little loud at times.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear bs_cb,

Thank you for sharing your positive review in the TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and that our services met your expectation.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Just back from Singapore where we stayed at the Holiday Inn. Room was excellent good size, good bathroom, plenty of space. Staff were very friendly and the concierge desk was a fountain of knowledge about where to go, how to get there, in fact anything you needed. A short walk to one of two close subway stations, and in the heat sometimes you might opt for a taxi..to come home.
Pool got a thorough workout each afternoon, so take the togs.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Simon B,

Thank you for sharing your positive review in the TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay so much. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts in making the Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium a leader in service excellence.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at the end of a cruise to Singapore with my partner as we arrived very early morning was prepared to have to wait to check in, this however was not an issue reception staff was friendly and helpful and we got our room as soon as we arrived. We also had a late night flight out and no problem at all with getting a late check out at no charge. The room was large the bed very comfortable big bathroom with everthing you need in a hotel room. The pool area was lovely and kept extremely clean,breakfast was also a real treat we ate on the top floor in the excutive suite, also fast and easy internet on the ground floor business centre. All staff we came in contact with we extremely helpful would stay here again anytime in singapore Great finish to our holiday

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Peter F,

Thank you for sharing your positive review in the TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts in making the Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium a leader in service excellence.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at holiday inn atrium at the end of March, the staff were very friendly and at check in showed us our room on the 22nd floor, The view was fabulous. The reception and atrium is very impressive, the room was spacious and clean but dated in its decor. One of my worries was the location of the hotel (after reading some of the reviews) but the location was fine, just cross the road and join the river, a few minutes walk and your at Robertson Quay, it was a lovely walk, in fact we carried on to Clarke Quay and Marina Bay!! We got a taxi back which was very cheap. We used the hotel shuttle bus (which is free)to go to Orchard Road the following day and on the evening it took us to Clarke Quay for dinner!! Fabulous, no problems with location whatsoever. Enjoyed our stay

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jakarta,

Thank you for sharing your positive review in the TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as reinforcement to continue their efforts in making the Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium a leader in service excellence.