Just checked out for my second stay at this hotel & it was a mixed bag this time. The good things big room with comfortable bed, functional bathroom, well furnished & excellent meals & service in the restaurant. The bad things this time person at check-in was more concerned about up-selling me to a club room instead of welcoming back a previous guest who is also a Priority Club member. Request for a room on a higher floor was ignored & was allocated room on the lowest non-smoking floor 7th floor. On the last day despite having an arranged late 4pm checkout, key did not work when I returned to the room & the Internet stopped working. When I called down person on reception thought I was a different guest as they were allocating my room after I left to flight crew from Qatar Airways, whom have a contract to accommodate their employees at the hotel. On leaving the room I then noticed a packet of condoms on the bed side table & immediately went to reception to vent my anger. Front desk manager was apologetic & offered to halve my bill, but I was concerned someone had accessed my room that shouldn't have. The manager assured me later that no one had other than housekeeping but this kind of left me feeling negative about this hotel. Not sure if I would stay here again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. WeChat Pay is now accepted in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn