I have stayed in many hotels in Singapore and this was by far the worst. I was only going to be staying here for a few hours and I'm lucky that was the case. I was working until 3am and when I got to the room if i wasn't so tired I would have been straight down to complain.
I decided to leave the hotel at 9am because I just didn't want to be there anymore.
Instead of a double bed I got 2 singles, the carpet was dirty, the view was of a building site. The towels were dirty, they shower was even worse. After I got to sleep I was woken by a bang in the bathroom. When I went into check what it was a part had fallen off the bath. I have attached pictures.
I was woken again at 8am by the noise outside and decided to go for breakfast. Breakfast was only average,
There is a lot of work needs to be done to this hotel but I am not going to find out if it ever improves because I will not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel Singapore shall be closed for major renovation from 25 Sep 2016 till mid July 2017. Contemporary Fifteen-story Hotel located 4 km from train station & 22 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Hotel Singapore
- Singapore City Bayview Hotel
- City Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Hotel Singapore