I stayed here recently with my mum for 4 nights. Although its not the hotels fault the construction noise was constant, loud & annoying.
The rooms are old & rundown and need of renovations. I was surprised that we had king single beds (& not double) when booking a twin stay. We ordered a bucket of ice & were generally shocked when we were told we would be charged for it. Only around $2.50 but I have never been charged for ice at any other hotel I've stayed at.
The "fitness room" was disgusting. It consisted of an exercise bike, a treadmill & small weight set crammed into a tiny room which stunk to high heavens. The equipment was all old.
The buffet breakfast was unappetising.
When checking out the girl didn't know how to use the computer or something & we had to wait 15 minutes or so for someone else to come & assist.
The location however was great, the food court around the corner was handy & had a delicious selection of food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel Singapore shall be closed for major renovation from 25 Sep 2016 till mid July 2017. Contemporary Fifteen-story Hotel located 4 km from train station & 22 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Hotel Singapore
- Singapore City Bayview Hotel
- City Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Hotel Singapore