we went to singapore in the second part of our honeymoon after thiland, i was fascinated with this small country and people. we stayed in bayview hotel for 4 nights. my first impression was its a small old hotel, but after a while i really loved this hotel with it's friendly staff, all the singaporian people can speak english so the recieptionists helped us so much to tell us the directions of the attractions. the room was nice with a big glass window, the breakfast was good and the location is really nice and near of a bus station and a metro station, many shops, malls and super markets are around.
for a budget city trip nice hotel, viewbay is perfect for you :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel Singapore shall be closed for major renovation from 25 Sep 2016 till mid July 2017. Contemporary Fifteen-story Hotel located 4 km from train station & 22 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Hotel Singapore
- Singapore City Bayview Hotel
- City Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Hotel Singapore