4,827 results
All reviews free mini bar carousel restaurant orchard road the royal club lounge nespresso machine premiere room far east plaza ion orchard replenished daily free wifi shopping district excellent location buffet breakfast central location rain shower mrt station an upgrade
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We arrived early at the hotel from an early flight and the staff went out of their way to accommodate us earlier into the room. They gave us access to a lounge area with free free tea/ coffee facilities, pastries etc which was very appreciated. The hotel is centrally located to the main shopping area with bus stop right out the front and the train very close. A great breakfast variety with anything you could possibly want. Nothing was too much trouble for the lovely staff

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I visited Singapore for two weeks and I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to stay at Royal Plaza on Scotts. The staff was very courteous and helpful making my stay very comfortable. So comfortable, i forgot i was over 9,000 miles from home. If i ever return to Singapore i would gladly stay at Royal Plaza.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Staffs are very friendly, sincere and helpful. Location is ok for shopping and transportation. Room and environment in the hotel are great. The best I like is the staffs of the hotel. They are wonderful people.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were a bit hesitant to book this hotel because the rates were a bit pricey, and none of my friends in SG were really familiar with this hotel. But from the start of our trip up to the time we checked out, we were given excellent service, a friendly staff, and very clean rooms.

This was by far our most enjoyable SG trip thanks in no small part to this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PauAraos
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Hotel is located just 2 mins walking from the ION orchard shopping mall, so location is just perfect. The staff was very polite and paid lot of attention to me and my belongings.

My room was pretty big, with a comfortable bed, plenty of sockets to charge my phone, iPad and camera's battery.

The gym and pool were OK, nothing spectacular, but did their job.

Another good point was that everything in the minibar was for free!!

I didn't try the restaurant nor the buffet but local people told is quite good.

There were maintenance works going on as they are planning to open a terrace bar on the first floor, but the works didn't affect my stay at tall.

I would definitely go back to the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank amandaluniz
rpcrm, General Manager at Royal Plaza on Scotts, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear amandaluniz,

I’m pleased to hear that you thought we are in the best location. I’m even more pleased to hear that you thought very highly of our staff and were happy with the room amenities. Thank you for your kind comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Royal Plaza when we complete our renovation and hope you think of us whenever your travels bring you to Singapore.

Cheers,