Royal Plaza on Scotts
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$275
$245
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$215
$166
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$196
$142
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$228
$162
$321
$200
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$155
$127
$120
$98
4,635 results
All reviewsfree mini barcarousel restaurantorchard roadthe royal club loungenespresso machinepremiere roomfar east plazaion orchardreplenished dailyfree wifishopping districtnon smokingexcellent locationbuffet breakfastcentral locationrain showermrt station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We found this hotel to be fine for our 4 night sightseeing trip to Singapore. Plus was location which is only a 3 minute walk to Orchard MTR.

The rooms are adequate - very basic toiletries, no robes, two bath towels and don't be deluded by the 'free' mini bar as it only has 2 beers, 2 sodas and 1 three pack of Oreos. There was a Nespresso machine in the room with three coffee capsules therefore yielding 1.5 cups per person per day!. Free wifi was spotty at best.

With all that negativity it's still a good tourist/sightseeing hotel to stay in if you plan to be out all day soaking up Singapore and only need a place to sleep. It's not the hotel to stay in if you want to luxuriate in your room or hang out at the pool or lobby with a drink.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Luckyb99
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights bed and breakfast and it cost us S$592.63 about £316. The front of the hotel is nothing at the moment just boards, the reception is stunning, large and colourful and staff polite and helpful. The room was comfortable and large but nothing more than many other rooms we have stayed in for less money. It had a large comfortable bed, tv, fridge with complimentary drinks, 2 water, 2 soft drinks and 2 small packets of oreo biscuits. The shower was large and had complimentary toiletries but the bathroom door had frosted glass in it which is a bit silly who wants to see someone sit on the toilet, I banned my husband from coming near the bathroom when I was in it, also the lock was broke so you could only shut the door not lock it. I had requested a bath because of a bad back but when I rang reception once we saw the room only had a shower was told we would have to pay more for this, and I thought we were already paying enough so we stayed put. We only had a view of a multistorey car park. Excellent location on a busy road, we arrived about 9.00pm tired and hungry and bought sandwiches from across the road in a 7 eleven shop. Excellent breakfast great choice and very near the MRT so great location. I do not want to sound negative about the hotel, we had a great break, loved Singapore and I suppose £158 per night for a nice hotel is the price you have to pay in Singapore. Would recommend.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Although some of the hotel public areas and corridors are a bit dated don't let this fool you. The rooms are comfortable, quiet and fitted out with free mini bar, espresso coffee makers and WiFi. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the pool is open 24 hrs and the location was fabulous- just off the overly busy Orchard Road. Second time in a year that I have chosen the Royal Plaza and would come back again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Annette504
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Location is good Close to metro and shopping malls/restaurants. Room was nice and clean
With complimentary nespresso and soft drink as well as WIFI.
Breakfast price feeling was robbery, so if you decide to stay here make sure that breakfast is included.

Room Tip: Make sure breakfast is included with your room fee.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andreas B
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I visited this hotel on my 1st visit to Singapore, awesome hotel, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Singapore.

Location is next to non, great, bang on Orchard Road, with everything near buy. Not far from the train line, so can get around easily.

I love singapore, so clean, fresh & people are amazing, i would recommend this anyone

Room Tip: Use the underground to get around, soooooo easy to use, clean & fresh
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends