$335
$298
$237
$187
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$265
$210
$235
$187
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$177
$157
  • Restaurant
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$154
$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$210
$283
$221
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$193
$174
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$648
$481
MarinaBaySands
4,727 results
All reviewsfree mini barcarousel restaurantorchard roadthe royal club loungenespresso machinepremiere roomfar east plazaion orchardfree wifireplenished dailynon smokingshopping districtexcellent locationhalal foodbuffet breakfastcentral locationrain shower
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Exceptional ,friendly staff, spotless rooms, comfortable beds, delicious food, reasonable 5 star rates, one minute walk from the shopping heart of Orchard Road and Orchard MRT.Enjoyed my 7 nights here and will stay here next time I visit Singapore. Cannot fault anything. Well done RP on Scotts Road.

Room Tip: Pay more for a Premiere Club Room and get daily breakfast, high tea and cocktails included in tariff. Well worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank AussiesX5
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed at royal on Scott's in March 2012 and was so impressed that I have already booked my next trip with them in Febuary 2013!! It is in a fantastic location with everything just minutes away and I found it was a great place to be able to make my way all across the island. The room was well appointed and the complimentry mini bar was a lovely touch. The bed was the most comfartable that I have ever slept in!! All in all great hotel and great location

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank clinton s
Reviewed December 20, 2012

As a member of the Hotel's Royal touch program, we were warmly welcomed by members of the front desk. Edwin( front desk) even upgraded us to their premier room which was an unexpected surprise. Having made a booking for our room using their 60 days in advance offer, I had forgotten that ABF (S28 each) was included. As such, paying $260 per night, and finding a room so close to Orchard road is money well spent. As mentioned in my previous review, other perks like free local calls, free wifi, rain shower, and an accommodating attitude by staff makes this hotel a natural choice to return again and again.
There is even a computer room (free access) with free coffee on the second floor which makes this place even more attractive.
There is however, always more room for improvement. As I am an extremely light sleeper, I find the roll up blind covering the bathroom to the bedroom insufficient to block off light. Hence, if someone was to make use of the bathroom and switch on the lights, the person sleeping in the bedroom will be affected. Guest staying in the deluxe room will not face this problem as there is a regular wall between the bedroom and bathroom. Going to the bathroom at night without the lights on also proved to be a challenge. Somehow, the light switch located at the bedside, when activated, illuminated the ceiling lights on your side of the bed, which would unfortunately affect the sleep of your partner due to the high position of the lights. Thoughtful inclusions, like floor/night lights would have enhanced the experience. Staying on the 11th floor, we found the strength of the shower ok, however, my wife and I had to flush twice whenever we made use of the toilet due to its weak strength.
Other than these areas, I will not hesitate to return to this property for its excellent location and value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rafflesia
Reviewed December 20, 2012

excellent staff and food.
location is very convenient and taxi rides are given to hotel patrons.
They were very helpful especially for my mum in law whose in a wheelchair.
we are always staying at this hotel when we are in singapore.
our 2 year old daughter loves it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed overnight at the Royal Plaza on Scotts and was delighted with it's convenience to Orchard Road, it's cleanliness, friendly staff and value for money. I arrived too early to check in, but after travelling overnight was ready for a shower - the staff offered me the use of facilities before I even mentioned that I would like to freshen up. Check in was done ahead of time and my bags taken to my room ready for me upon arrival after I had wandered around. Extremely happy with the whole experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends