$317
$283
$221
  • Restaurant
$331
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$167
Official Site
  • Pool
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
$297
$264
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$157
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$259
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$530
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $604/night.

4,723 results
All reviewsfree mini barcarousel restaurantorchard roadthe royal club loungenespresso machinepremiere roomfar east plazaion orchardfree wifireplenished dailynon smokingshopping districtexcellent locationhalal foodbuffet breakfastcentral locationrain shower
Reviewed December 20, 2012

As a member of the Hotel's Royal touch program, we were warmly welcomed by members of the front desk. Edwin( front desk) even upgraded us to their premier room which was an unexpected surprise. Having made a booking for our room using their 60 days in advance offer, I had forgotten that ABF (S28 each) was included. As such, paying $260 per night, and finding a room so close to Orchard road is money well spent. As mentioned in my previous review, other perks like free local calls, free wifi, rain shower, and an accommodating attitude by staff makes this hotel a natural choice to return again and again.
There is even a computer room (free access) with free coffee on the second floor which makes this place even more attractive.
There is however, always more room for improvement. As I am an extremely light sleeper, I find the roll up blind covering the bathroom to the bedroom insufficient to block off light. Hence, if someone was to make use of the bathroom and switch on the lights, the person sleeping in the bedroom will be affected. Guest staying in the deluxe room will not face this problem as there is a regular wall between the bedroom and bathroom. Going to the bathroom at night without the lights on also proved to be a challenge. Somehow, the light switch located at the bedside, when activated, illuminated the ceiling lights on your side of the bed, which would unfortunately affect the sleep of your partner due to the high position of the lights. Thoughtful inclusions, like floor/night lights would have enhanced the experience. Staying on the 11th floor, we found the strength of the shower ok, however, my wife and I had to flush twice whenever we made use of the toilet due to its weak strength.
Other than these areas, I will not hesitate to return to this property for its excellent location and value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rafflesia
Reviewed December 20, 2012

excellent staff and food.
location is very convenient and taxi rides are given to hotel patrons.
They were very helpful especially for my mum in law whose in a wheelchair.
we are always staying at this hotel when we are in singapore.
our 2 year old daughter loves it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed overnight at the Royal Plaza on Scotts and was delighted with it's convenience to Orchard Road, it's cleanliness, friendly staff and value for money. I arrived too early to check in, but after travelling overnight was ready for a shower - the staff offered me the use of facilities before I even mentioned that I would like to freshen up. Check in was done ahead of time and my bags taken to my room ready for me upon arrival after I had wandered around. Extremely happy with the whole experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hi PR. I`ve got just positive experience to stay in this hotel. All staff was polite and friendly and helpful. Rooms, service, food was exelent and more than expected. Thanks very much to you all. Your hospitality are unforgettable. best regards from gratefull customer

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Upon entering the Hotel Lobby i was impressed by how the decor are well placed, have gone there during December so the decor are of Christmas theme. The front desk ladies were so accommodating it makes you really feel at home.

Their breakfast buffet is huge giving you selections on asian or american style breakfast, you can actually mix and match so that is another plus. Their fruits bar is also something worth trying out when you take your breakfast.

Our room was so clean and so cool, i love their welcome gifts and their dulce coffee maker. The beds are just right and the pillows so soft.

The in-room service was also something worth trying although food is a bit expensive. The staff delivering your food are really so accommodating and very helpful.

As for the location it is just near a bus station, it has its own taxi stand and it is near orchard road where most of the big shopping malls are located.

My stay in Singapore was made really special by the Royal Treatment given to me by Royal Plaza on Scotts.

Room Tip: Ask the staff to get you a taxi so you won't be waiting for a long time outside the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends