Royal Plaza on Scotts
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$171
$357
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$528
$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$214
Orbitz.com
4,652 results
All reviewsfree mini barcarousel restaurantorchard roadthe royal club loungenespresso machinepremiere roomfar east plazaion orchardreplenished dailyfree wifishopping districtnon smokingexcellent locationbuffet breakfastcentral locationrain showermrt station
Reviewed November 19, 2012

September 2012 - our second stay at the Royal Plaza . Better room this time than last time to be honest. Staff excellent. We especially had a lot to do with the Club Lounge staff , who were simply first class. Some of them were new/trainee and quite simply charming to deal with.
Will be staying again when we next holiday in Singapore.

Room Tip: Club Lounge rooms offer excellent value
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Proximity to Orchard road and the shopping keeps the Mrs happy which means I get to relax and enjoy my spare time when in Singapore.
Personally I believe it has the best breakfast buffet in town. Eager to accommodate any request and very friendly. Had to checkout very early on one occasion and the restaurant manager sent up breakfast with coffee, juice, fruit and pastries) at 4:00AM just so we could have something to eat before we left.

The Executive Lounge is very nice as well. If you're Asian probably best to dress up as they have a 'dress code' that I found only applies to Asians. Male Westerners don't have a problem with wearing flip flops or thongs to the lounge while if I try, I'd be sent back to my room to put shoes on that cover my toes. Once you get past this though, the service is very professional and redeems the inconvenience experienced on the way in. Didn't have any issues during subsequent visits.

The rooms are a little outdated and need an update.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BC_Sydney
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We've been lucky enough to stay at this hotel twice, one just for 2 nights as part of a holiday and the second for a week with business. This is a great hotel in every way, the staff are so freindly and can't do enough to help, the breakfast staff are friendly and chatty, great singer in the bar - hidden gem that never gets too busy. We live in Singapore now but recomend this hotel to all our friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jacqui527
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed over in Singapore recently on a short trip for business and personal shopping. Location was fantastic, walking distance to the whole of Orchard Road and only two minutes from the MRT. The room was clean and the bed was wonderfully comfy! Only one very small complaint about my stay...... the airconditioning, brrrrr.... the whole hotel was freezing including the gym!!! Even after I turned it off in the room it never seemed to warm up at all!!!! All said and done, i dont think it could be beaten for location and price..... I will definitely stay there on my next trip to Singapore, next time I will take a jumper!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Photos S
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The kind of service you don't get anywhere else, great service by staffs and facilities in the room. Besides the room, the staffs make a lot of difference to my stay....I can see that they really enjoy their jobs and they look happy to serve too! Bravo RP!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family