Stayed at the Royal Plaza as it had the bext value for a club level room. The club itself was good for breakfast, plenty of options and never crowded. The room was a little tired and looked out onto an apartment block that felt like you could reach out and touch the washing hanging on the lines.
Room was small but ok for someone on their own. The gym was very disappointing - old equipment and not much of it. The pool is ok but is on a lower level and does not have the appeal of the rooftop pools at other hotels in the city.
Very convient to Orchard and the shopping so that is a plus but overall I would likely not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Plaza on Scotts is a deluxe Singapore hotel offering free WIFI and high-speed wired Internet to cater to your business needs. The rooms are also equipped with free Nespresso gourmet coffee, minibars that are replenished daily and free local calls. Delight yourself with meals at award-wining buffet restaurant, Carousel or try out our delicious Artisan cupcakes by Gourmet Carousel. Enjoy exclusive access to 24 hour facilities such as the Internet Lounge and the gym. Our excellent location in Orchard Road means that we are steps away from iconic shopping malls such as ION Orchard, Paragon and Takashimaya and a 10-minutes' drive to the main business and financial institutions like Marina Bay, Shenton Way and Suntec towers. Upcoming events in Singapore: Food & Hotel Asia 2016, Great Singapore Sale and CommunicAsia 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Plaza on Scotts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Hotel Singapore
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Singapore