Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
Hotels.com
11,190 results
All reviews marina bay balcony room the club lounge suntec city excellent hotel our honeymoon early check buffet breakfast high floor shopping mall business hotel raffles hotel mrt station atrium staycation esplanade flyer
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2010

slight hiccup while checking in. booked under expedia, which said breakfast was included, but apparently they were giving away free breakfastes on their own accord. in any case, front desk girl solved problem for me 5mins after i went up to the room. =D

room is normal, maybe abit dated, but no complaints there. TV was abit fuzzy though, they need to get themselves some samsung LED teevees.

the view was quite disappointing, but not important i guess.

swimming pool is great, ice cold water, free apples, underwater music.

location is perfect, 10mins walk from MBS. On top of marina square practically and minutes away from the esplanade.

room service is prompt and helpful.

and that breakfast i almost didnt get? wasnt too shabby by most peoples standards.

overall a 4.5/5

highly recommended for its price and location.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2010

We did have a few dramas with the Pan Pacific but generally enjoyed our stay. On the negative side they had no record of our reservation when we arrived and there was some confusion about retrieving our bags from reception when we left. On the positive side they gave us an extended late checkout (6pm) at no charge and 25% off our meal at the Global Kitchen. Service was very good and the staff were very friendly. Of particular note was the hotel gym which was well equipped and supplied free bottled water, towels and headphones for the treadmills.

Reviewed October 22, 2010

Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore is essentially, Value for Money. Even though being a five star hotel, the ambience and staff are not intimidating. It has a very subtel beauty integrated with the state of the art luxuries. Strategically located, it overlooks the Singapore Flyer. It is great for kids since it also opens up into a shopping mall with easy access to the Duck Tours. A must to stay if you are in Singapore.....:)

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Brilliant holiday in Singapore. Pan Pacific fantastic.
We checked in at our room 26th floor, panoramic balcony - what a view.
Lovely room, massive bed and so comfortable great bathroom with bath, separate shower with double shower heads, plenty of towels.
As we were long stay guests we had all the perks of executive floor 22. The staff were wonderful very attentive and so friendly.
We had some lovely evenings in the Atrium Bar, again fantastic staff who always came and had a little chat with us.
The pool area was lovely - great pool, free water and apples if you wanted them. Again the staff were great here.
Pan Pacific is in a great position and it is so easy to get around Singapore with the Hop On Hop Off buses, MRT and also taxis.
We felt that we were treated like royalty at Pan Pacific - thank you so much to everybody.
All in all brilliant holiday and we will not hesitate to come to Pan Pacific again for our next Singapore break, this was our fourth time in Singapore but first at Pan Pacific and won't be our last.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2010

This was my 4th time to Singapore and I usually stay at the Intercontinental, but decided to try a new area. I choose Pan Pacific because of the rating here AND a good price. I had booked on their website and then found a rate on booking.com that was 75 Singapore dollars a night cheaper. Now unlike say, Marriott, Pan Pacific says they will beat all advertised rates by 10%, INCLUDING pre-paid voucher rates, which is what booking.com was. Well, after sending in the required form, I received an e-mail the next day apologizing for the higher rate and a reservation with my new rate. For 5 nights, the savings was nice. Good job Pan Pacific!

The hotel is beautiful and is in a nice area connected to many malls and short indoor walk to the MRT. The rooms are very clean and comfortable.

The pool is lovely and cold water and a towel are brought to you instantly. I like that the pool is separated into a shallow and a deep end. Not just one depth for the whole pool like too many others.

The concierge's were very helpful and friendly in finding me a bookstore and doctor's office and giving me directions.

There were some service problems though.

1. Upon checking in, I asked if I could have a corner room and was willing to wait as it was still 9am. 2 hours later I was given a room. I was happy for the early check-in. I was not happy that it was not a corner room. In fact, the way this hotel is designed, there is NO corner room! It's all angles. It seemed the front desk did not understand what a corner room meant.

2. They asked what newspaper I wanted and I said International Herald. The next morning there was no paper and I complained. That day they still screwed up by giving me a Singapore paper. Same thing happened the second day, no paper.

3. I needed to make a quick phone call and the only pay phone in the lobby was out of service. Had to go up to my room. It was still out of service the next day even though I told them about it the day before.

4. The remote was missing from the room and it took lots of explaining to the man who showed up that I had looked everywhere already. After he spent 10 minutes looking himself he said, "Remotes missing". I told him I knew that already!

Now in fairness, I did speak to the duty manager and he was very apologetic and asked what he could do for me. I told him just makes sure these problems don't happen to other people and make sure the paper starts being delivered. He insisted that he must do something for me, so he arranged for a hotel car to take me to the airport since I was planning on taking an airport bus. There was also a plate of fruit and chocolates waiting for me in my room that night.

All in all, since there are so many nice hotels in Singapore, I probably will try a different one next time.

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank bpdogs
PPSINGCS, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2010

Dear bpdogs,

Thank you for sharing your experiences, allowing us an invaluable opportunity to review the facilities and services we provide to ensure that they meet our guests' expectations.

We have looked into the areas of shortfall faced and had sent an email to your personal email account.

My team and I are committed to correct our shortcomings and look forward to your response.

Regards,