MB&SB Oswestry UK
Stayed here for 4 nights at the end of April. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we could not fault this hotel at all. After a long flight via Dubai we arrived and booked in which was an easy process. You then get taken up to your room and shown where everything is, down to the remote to open and close your curtains.
We had a slight issue which wasnt a problem as soon as we were unpacking. We had a knock at the door and room service came in with a complimentory anniversary cake for us...... This would have been great if it had been our anniversary!!! Apparently there was another guy and his wife staying in the hotel with the same name as me. We told them there had been a mistake and he apologised and took the cake to its rightful owner. We then had a knock at the door some twenty minutes later and the same guy from room service came in with a big bowl of fresh fruit, fresh fruit juice and a box of chocolates to say sorry for the misunderstanding. We couldnt believe it. We said they didnt need to apologise but they were having non of it. We were thrilled. Great start to our stay.
The room was amazing. Huge comfy bed. Lots of space to store our things, lovely big bathroom with big double headed shower. Room had a desk plus all the wires and cables you would ever need to attach to your laptop to launch the space shuttle! The attention to detail was amazing. One thing I would say is that if you are going to use the mini bar make sure you want that can of tiger beer or that bars bar because as soon as you lift it out of the fridge your room gets billed immediately as the fridge is linked to the hotel billing computer.
We didnt eat at the hotel but had snacks in the Atrium bar which was great but just like the rest of Singapore, pretty expensive. £9 a pint made me raise my eyebrows. The actual atrium inside the hotel is very impressive. Its the highest in Asia.
The pool area is great. Fresh towels are put out on the loungers all day long. There is no kids club but the pool is basically split into a very shallow area for children and a deep area for adults. We used the pool twice and it was great in very relaxing surroundings.
When we are next in Singapore we wont choose any other hotel. This one was just fantastic. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific