I stayed at the PP for four nights on route home to the UK from Bali and had my 40th birthday in Singapore. On arrival checking in was nice and simple and I was given a room upgrade with a balcony view over the marina, my room was on the 19th floor. The hotel is very large and very busy but this didn't bother me. My room was very large and my bed was two double kings sizes pushed together, absolutely huge. Bathroom was also big and I had a huge walk in shower..... I was very happy.
Breakfast in the morning was great, the staff at breakfast couldn't do enough for u and also arranged for me to have an early breakfast on the day I was checking out. Tip, have a coffee made for you at the juice counter, I requested a double shot latte and it was amazing.
On my second night I had an issue with the smell of smoke coming into my room from my neighbour, who was smoking in the balcony. I contact customer services and they sent security to check it out. I was immediately moved out of my room to a better one and had a member of staff help me move. The only think I would say is that this is a non smoking hotel and smoking should also be banned on the balcony to stop these matter.
The main lifts up to the rooms are outside lifts and can be a bit slow, buts that's due to there only being four of them.
The door man at the hotel Madidi was a credit to the company, very polite and helpful and always had a great big smile on his face, he made me feel very welcome.
All in all I had a great stay and would defiantly come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific