I travelled here for business a couple of weeks ago and was overall, very happy with the hotel! The check in process was unfortunately a bit of a mess, my room wasn’t ready so I was “upgraded” to a better room, however the room I’d initially booked included a single bed and my upgraded room contained 2 singles which hadn’t been converted in to a king. That was ok though, I just pushed them together when I got to the room. In addition to this, as my room wasn’t ready the gentleman serving me sat me in the foyer/bar and told me he’d let me know when my room was ready. Unfortunately they forgot about me as after over an hour later I thought I’d see what the hold up was and my room had been ready for a while but no one told me. Following this though I had no trouble at all, the room was modern and clean with a beautiful view. The coffee maker in the room was great and the internet at the hotel was fast and very reliable. The bed was incredibly comfortable!!! The best part was the breakfast. It was available during decent hours and the variety was the best I’ve seen. The staff were polite and attentive and really made the stay enjoyable. The location of the hotel was perfect for what I needed and was a few minutes walk from both Marina Square and Suntek shopping centres. I didn’t have any problems getting a taxi in the mornings from the hotel and there was always someone more than happy to help with this. Despite the rocky beginning with checking in, I highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific