As normal my trips to Singapore require a hotel of class, comfort quality and sensible pricing.
I have now experienced the stunning re-fit of this classy hotel, positioned perfectly for business and pleasure.
The re-build internally to all the public areas as well as rooms is second to none and ensures an ongoing style and comfort expected.
The new "Long Bar" boasts to be the longest on Singapore, some of the staff have moved on, but the quality ones have stayed and it was nice to encounter familiar faces.
The the Market Place now superbly managed by Richard (Ex bar nigh manager) is a fantastic idea and place to relax with a coffee and snack.
Reception is much more relaxed and the check-in /Check-out as efficient as it ever was, the staff go out of their way as usual. Nothing is too hard for anyone.
The personal touch of senior management still exists which makes the average person feel important, and I was assured, no matter if io=it is your first or one hundredth visit, you are treat equally and I can attest to that.
The room fit outs are stunning, classy, quality and up to the modern touch you will see in newer hotels. The little touches such as coffee pod machines just makes it better.
Of course, the one thing that has always stood this hotel above most others is the staff, it is always nice to arrive after a long trip or day working and be greeted by the faces.
My only observation is the loss on the elegant dresses the girls used to wear in the bar area, the short versions tend to give the feel of day time office rather than an elegant evening style, I was assured when I commented to management that this was being reviewed, I can't wait to see the result
Obviously I am looking forward to my next Singapore trip so I can re-new old acquaintances
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific