Stayed at the newly renovated room on the 27th floor paying close to S$350 a night. I was very pleasantly surprised that the hotel provided ample international power socket points so much so that my wife and I could charge and power our laptop/mobile phones/tablets at the same time. To me, this attention to detail is one of the many hallmarks of service one can expect from the likes of the pan pacific. I also found the lights in the room well positioned. They even had floor lights to guide one to the bathroom during the wee hours of the morning when everyone elese was alseep. Having been a guest of the hotel for a number of ocassions, the pan pacific grows from strength to strength. Although still not quite on the same league of older and more established siblings like the Mandarin Oriental, the Ritz or the Shangri-la, the pan pacific holds it own.
Raising a concern over how an engineer had been wrongly knocking on my room at 11 pm to repair an allegedly spoilt TV during the guest satisfaction survey, I was plesantly surprised when their Guest Services Officer contacted me via email to offer their apologies. I found the tone of the email very positive and sincere and to me, felt like they really took the feedback offered by their guest seriously and was not merely paying lip service. They readily admitted their lapses and was prepared to ractify and learn from their mistakes. To me, this is a positive sign of a hotel that has matured.
Will the pan pacific make mistakes? Yes (as no one is perfect). However, they are nimble and willing to learn and move forward and will do their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific