This was our second visit to Pan Pacific Singapore and this time for the equivalent amount of days, 11 days to be precise. The last time we visited was way back in Aug 2011 and thereafter the property has been through substantial renovations. The facade is the same, the lobby, restaurants and rooms have been renovated and they have done a fine job at that.
Our check-in was smooth after a 5 hour flight, we were taken straight to our 23rd floor, panoramic room, the room has all the modern amenities of today and more. IPTV and Telephony, the beds are large and comfortable and the bathrooms, with separate shower cubicle and large bath-tub. The rooms generally in Singapore arent large, but the Pan Pacific has great rooms and enough space for your bags as well as free moving area around the room.
The breakfast at the Edge, was great each morning the hotel was full with almost 100 % occupancy,as most people were there for Christmas and to ring in the new year, the service and courtesy and attention to detail at all times by their staff at the large Edge all day dining restaurant was fantastic. Oh yes and the food spread is superb, including freshly squeezed juices and even Ice Creams..
We enjoyed the fantastic celebrations at the Hotel on NY eve, which were very well organized..cant wait to go back to Pan Pacific Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific