What else can I say? A perfect residence for a short or long stay, for business or leisure, no other words to describe other than nostalgic and unforgettable. Located at Thonglor, a place where most Japanese expatriates stay. Although it may not have a centralised location as compared to those near the famous shopping malls like Platinum malls, Siam square, Siam Paragon, MBK etc, its worth the stay, every single night. Room is designed to ur needs, service staff are fantastic, credit have to be given to their impeccable service, their good spoken English, their never say "no" attitude, the way they would listen out to my request and try to provide alternatives other then saying no. Credit has to be given to the respective service staff, namely Boby, Don, Haruka and Pla. A new dimension of service level given compared to other 5 stars hotels which I have stayed in previously. Very very personalised service from them. it made me feel that I could always rely on them and never get lost in Bangkok. Zero language barrier. Such perfect service! Fellow Singaporeans should not hesitate to stay there. There is a perfect guest lounge to relax with a game of pool, swimming pool an free beverages there. Bed is of super king size that is comfortable after a long day of shopping. There is a 24 hour supermarket well designed with all the necessary stuffs to buy back to the room. A 24 hr cafe too located within the same building. Thonglor has many fantastic restaurants like Gyu Kaku, Nobu, Water Library (Fine dining) and the concept and design of the buildings are so beautiful. I would be going back to this hotel for my future stay, a definite thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific