“Fantastic and memorable stay!”

Pan Pacific Singapore
Ranked #13 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
“Fantastic and memorable stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

What else can I say? A perfect residence for a short or long stay, for business or leisure, no other words to describe other than nostalgic and unforgettable. Located at Thonglor, a place where most Japanese expatriates stay. Although it may not have a centralised location as compared to those near the famous shopping malls like Platinum malls, Siam square, Siam Paragon, MBK etc, its worth the stay, every single night. Room is designed to ur needs, service staff are fantastic, credit have to be given to their impeccable service, their good spoken English, their never say "no" attitude, the way they would listen out to my request and try to provide alternatives other then saying no. Credit has to be given to the respective service staff, namely Boby, Don, Haruka and Pla. A new dimension of service level given compared to other 5 stars hotels which I have stayed in previously. Very very personalised service from them. it made me feel that I could always rely on them and never get lost in Bangkok. Zero language barrier. Such perfect service! Fellow Singaporeans should not hesitate to stay there. There is a perfect guest lounge to relax with a game of pool, swimming pool an free beverages there. Bed is of super king size that is comfortable after a long day of shopping. There is a 24 hour supermarket well designed with all the necessary stuffs to buy back to the room. A 24 hr cafe too located within the same building. Thonglor has many fantastic restaurants like Gyu Kaku, Nobu, Water Library (Fine dining) and the concept and design of the buildings are so beautiful. I would be going back to this hotel for my future stay, a definite thing!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,454)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Monaco-Ville, Monaco
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I arrived prior to the regular check in time and the staff were able to take care of me imediately. I was give a very nice room with water views. The hotel had good service, my room service was efficent and the food was above average. The hotel is a fairly busy hotel and a little touristy but it still had good faciliteies. My faxs came to my room quickly and I had generaly a good experience with the hotel. I could recomend the hotel when traveling to Singapore.

Room Tip: Views of the Marina are worthwhile.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lechiffre1
PPSINGCS, Manager at Pan Pacific Singapore, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Dear Lechiffre1,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am pleased that you have enjoyed a memorable hotel experience with us. Taking your positive review on board, we continuously seek for improvement upon current facility and service. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another Refreshing Pacific experience with us!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in November and it was a very delightful stay. The checkin time is 3pm but we arrived at the hotel just after 1pm and were able to checkin right away. Some of the other reviews on here say checkin took long but we had no issues at all.

We had a panoramic room and our view was of suntec and Conrad hotel. I had hope we would get a view of Marina Bay Sands and the city but I think these rooms are the habour studios.

The room is very modern. One thing missing was an iPod dock which would have been good.

The pool area is very nice and you get good views whilst sunbathing. We had breakfast one morning there. Though it was very expensive there was a very large choice.

We didn't really spend time in the evenings at the hotel as we didn't find it a buzzing place at night but we didn't mind. If you are looking for a place with a lively hotel bar then maybe this isn't for you.

I loved how we were able to go straight to Marinasquare mall directly from within the hotel.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel in the Marina bay area.

Room Tip: Panoramic but that just guarantees a high floor, not a view of Marina bay.
Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HeidiGee
Dear HeidiGee,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am pleased that you have enjoyed a memorable hotel experience with us. Thank you for recognising our effort by sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another Refreshing Pacific experience in the near future!

Wiltshire, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

We had a amazing 2 night stay here.
Check in was smooth and the lobby looks grand and modern - the check in staff were very friendly.
Our room was lovely - we had fab views of the marina. The bed was so comfy, so much so that me and my partner slept will 11am the first morning which WE never do!
The room is very modern and well thought out, we both loved the bathroom, we had a huge bath and a massive walk in shower! The toiletries were great as well.
Can't say enought about the room...
I have worked in Travel for 20 years and have stayed in some of the best hotels in the world as well as some of the not so great.
This hotel is up there with the best i have stayed in.

The pool area is lovely - a little haven in a very busy place.

Breakfast was fab... So much choice - the only thing i would say is that trying to get more than one cup of coffee from the staff was a chore. It would be better if they just left you a jug of coffee, but it did not spoil the expereince.

All the staff at the hotel were great.
We had a couple of drinks in the bar and as expected the drinks were not cheap but hey Singapore is not cheap!

This really is a great hotel to stay in..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear NLocke,

What a pleasure to learn such a GREAT hotel experience with us at Pan Pacific Singapore! The team at Pan Pacific Singapore joins me in thanking you for choosing us as your preferred choice and for recognising our effort in create memorable hotel experiences. Taking your positive review on board, we continue to seek for improvement. We look forward to welcoming you back for another great hotel stay in the near future!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I went on my honeymoon to Singapore n lucky we chose pan pacific for our stay as the feedback about the hotel was amazing.. I wanted to surprise my husband with something.. So with some help of the staff (Abel to be precise) I managed to get 2 glasses of champagne on arrival and cake delivered to our double upgraded room.. And all of this was a complimentary gesture!! I mean which hotel could possibly get u complimentary upgrades plus champagne n cake n that too just because u wish to surprise your husband.. Totally an amazing experience.. I am definitely coming back to the same hotel.. N just to add we totally loved the breakfast buffet at the global kitchen.. We used to look forward to it every morning.. :)

P.S If you need something there .. Just ask! Pooch dala toh life jhingalala....

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Garima24,

I am pleased that we have created such a memorable hotel experience for your honeymoon in Singapore! The team at Pan Pacific Singapore join me in thanking you for recognising our effort and, in particular, that of Abel’s. Rest assured that your commendation will spur our team to continuously strive towards excellence. We look forward to welcoming you for another special occasion with us in the not too distant future!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Beautiful hotel, great service. Excellent location. The rooms were incredible. The garden was a great place to relax. The swimming pool was luxurious. This is the hotel to stay in if you are in Singapore.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dear L_de_Or,

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Singapore as your preferred choice and I am most pleased to learn of your GREAT review on us. Your positive feedback certainly encourages us further to strive towards achieving guest excellence. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another memorable hotel experience with us!

Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have stayed here many times but they have kust finished a refurbishment that cost SIN$80 million and what a difference.
The entrance is far more welcoming with bars and great oval boths to lounge in. The overal decor is more modern than previously with lots of bright colors and funky shapes to the receptions desks.
Most of the rooms have also been upgraded with new TV's, larger showers but no bath anymore. window blinds are electic controlled and a great blackout if you want to sleep all day.
The spa and pool have not been upgraded but they were good before and still highly recommended for a massage and a swim in their lap pool and not just a plunge pool.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Paul E,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest again and I am glad that you have loved the new Pan Pacific Singapore! We thank you for sharing your memorable hotel experience with us. For a note, our guestrooms and suites are equipped with bathtub facilities except for deluxe & deluxe balcony rooms, which are equipped with 3 types of shower facility. The team at Pan Pacific Singapore looks forward to welcoming you again for another GREAT hotel experience with us soon!