We had a amazing 2 night stay here.
Check in was smooth and the lobby looks grand and modern - the check in staff were very friendly.
Our room was lovely - we had fab views of the marina. The bed was so comfy, so much so that me and my partner slept will 11am the first morning which WE never do!
The room is very modern and well thought out, we both loved the bathroom, we had a huge bath and a massive walk in shower! The toiletries were great as well.
Can't say enought about the room...
I have worked in Travel for 20 years and have stayed in some of the best hotels in the world as well as some of the not so great.
This hotel is up there with the best i have stayed in.
The pool area is lovely - a little haven in a very busy place.
Breakfast was fab... So much choice - the only thing i would say is that trying to get more than one cup of coffee from the staff was a chore. It would be better if they just left you a jug of coffee, but it did not spoil the expereince.
All the staff at the hotel were great.
We had a couple of drinks in the bar and as expected the drinks were not cheap but hey Singapore is not cheap!
This really is a great hotel to stay in..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific