for 3 days, from Oct 29-31st, I stayed at Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore with my parents for a short leisure break from work. we had a concert to attend nearby at Esplanade hall so we decided to choose nearby hotels around Marina Bay area. after reading reviews at TA and comparing the prices, we were so positive with our choices. turns out, it was not a mistake. we were completely hundred percent satisfied with RC Millenia Singapore.
greeted by the front door man, I forgot his name but he was such a sweet and polite man. he knows all the directions and all the good attractions nearby, even when I was just about to get for a drink at Starbucks, he would gladly escort me to the secret doorway to Millenia walk/Marina square and asked me about anything else my parents and I needed. really a superb class service I did not even think about.
about the room, I took the reconnect weekend package with $70 credits that could be used at the gift shop or restaurant. we were glad with that decision as it saved us almost 100-150 SGD per night. check in was excellent and fast. our room was on the 24th floor  with the view of Kallang bay river. we did not choose Marina Bay view cause we wanted to experience another part of Singapore. room was amazingly huge of course with RC's standard. huge king size bed and comfortable sofas to sat on. another plus was the separate closet which was quite big even for two people. bathroom was undeniably the most comfiest I've ever known. huge bath tub with big window overlooking the spectacular view and automatic curtain. separate shower and toilet was also available. no complaints for the room whatsoever. turn down services at night was also another extra benefit staying at RC. we were asked whether we wanted extra water bottles or towels or even wanted ice cubes. amazingly once we were not there during the night from 7-10 pm and when we got back, our clothes that were scattered on the bed (lol) are neatly hanged on the hanger and they left us more water bottles, clean towels, ice cubes and even more extra chocolates. it was sweet indeed.
for the hotel services, we did not try breakfast cause we always prefer to eat at local restaurants in the morning. we did try the gym and the swimming pool. no doubt the best in Singapore I think. there was also a whirlpool located nearby the pool and a bit hidden. the pool man was very polite and always ready to serve you even for your own little bit of non sense request. lol. we regret did not try the spa but hopefully someday we will. overall it was an amazing stay at RC Millenia Singapore. services were top class and not fake, they really treat and made you feel like a king. even to the smallest detail, such as asking where we wanted to go and how's our day for today, that was sweet yet another example of 5* hotel should be. the security guy who guard the back door to Millenia walk was also nice and helpful as well. during check out, there was a conference I believe held by Moet & Chandon so I was confused for a while where they moved the reception but the sweet concierge man escorted me and apologize for the mess. I told him it was okay but he insisted to secure my luggage for a while. at the payment, apparently there was a bit mistake on the bill so I was charged wrongly and I realized that when I was at the airport already. surprisingly, the reception man contacted me both through e-mail and phone, saying that they have charged the wrong bill. they have phoned the bank and without matter of minutes, corrected the bill and he even sent me 2 copies of transcript through PDF document. I was speechless yet happy. he even sent me another e-mail apologizing for the mistake. what a true top class services they have given. I will definitely stay again at RC Millenia Singapore when I have a chance. of course RC is an expensive hotel but really worth the money and the services you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore