This hotel was recommended to us by a family member who had stayed there previously and vouched for its luxury. We were not disappointed. The rooms were very large, especially for Singapore, and the beds were very comfortable. Practically one whole wall of our room was a window, offering a spectacular view of Singapore's skyscrapers, with the Merlion visible across the river. Particularly impressive was the fact that, thanks to another large window in the equally elegant bathroom, this breathtaking view of the city could also be enjoyed whilst relaxing in the bath!
The overall decoration of the hotel is stylish and it has been looked after well. Staff were helpful and attentive and the pool was of a good size. However, we got the impression that the place was very focused on extracting as much money from you as possible. We were charged for breakfast even though we had not asked for it and had not taken it, although to be fair this was remedied promptly after bringing it to their attention. The fact that Internet access is not included in the room charge, and even worse is overpriced, was also disappointing.
Nevertheless, if you have the money and are after a central location, large and elegant rooms and the best views of Singapore from your bathtub, the Ritz-Carlton is the perfect choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore