“A whole different level of service”

The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Ranked #5 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed April 28, 2014

For less than what you would pay at the Marina Bay Sands, you get incredible luxurious, large rooms, great pool and spa area, location right next to the Marina Bay and the best service, without the throngs of crowds and tourists at the Sands. I'd stay here every time in town. We loved the remote controlled window shades and black out curtains.

Room Tip: Higher rooms facing the front have incredible Marina Views.... even from the bathtubs. Rear facing...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank johnbhansen

Reviewed April 25, 2014

As soon as I got out of my taxi someone was there to greet me and escort me to the front desk. There I was greeted by an extremely helpful member of staff and despite arriving well before 3pm check in I was given a superb room that was spacious and luxurious. I then went down by the pool and the staff were so kind going out of my way to make me comfortable with lots of bottles of water. They knew I was checking out early, so ran me a gorgeous bubble bath with oils later in the evening, supplying me with loofah mitts. When I finally checked out at 5am they also gave me a boxful of muffins. I have stayed in some of the top hotels in Singapore, but this is the best by far.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank CitigirlLondon
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Dear CitigirlLondon:
I am delighted to hear of the personal service you experienced at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore. As providing our guests with genuine care and comfort by anticipating their needs is our highest mission, I am glad that our Ladies and Gentlemen were at your service. I can personally understand how the little things can have a big impact, especially when on a hectic travel schedule. It's our pleasure.

Yours truly,
Peter Mainguy

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have been going to Ritz Calton Millenia almost every year for celebrations, either anniversary or kids' birthdays. The kids were always asking for staycation there when it comes to choosing a hotel for such special occassion. Last Nov, we stayed there to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and the hotel was nice enough to decorate the room and served fruits and cakes for our room. The kids were wow-ed by the many balloons in the room. Service was good.. the christmas tree lighting was another cool thing that my kids were so wow-ed.. Very good and nice hotel. We will go back again for more celebrations.

For those who have not been to this hotel, it's near major malls like Marina Square, Millenia Walk and Suntec City. Food selection is abundance.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TwinkleStar1818
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The hotel is a mix of unique heritage and modern desiign. but I still feel that feel that it is trying to find its feet in terms of having a personality. I have visited Singapore more than half a dozen times but this is the first time I have stayed here. As in the other hotels where I have stayed in the past,I experienced exemplary service.The room was what you would expect from a Ritz Hotel. As for the restaurants and bars, they felt formal yet still comfortable. All in all, I should be happy to have a return visit to this hotel..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife and myself, stayed at this property for 5 days just recently and had a very enjoyable stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Executive Club was a good experience with good food and beverage provided and with stunning views across the bay. The check in was quick and as we came off a 10 hour flight. This hotel is walking distance from the very iconic Marina Sands Hotel and casino which has great F&B outlets to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We came to the Chihuly Lounge for afternoon tea and it certainly exceeded our expectations. For $50 we had 2 scones each, 4 sandwiches, a macaroon, mini cheesecake, lemon tarte, chocolate hazelnut cake, sorbet, fruit salad, and to finish off a tray of praline chocolates.
It is somewhere to go for a special occasion-and you must try the Red Roses tea-delicious!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank Darcey Rose Eli... W
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel is perfectly situated on the edge of Marina Bay. It is 32 floors high and the marina bay rooms offer perfect views of the downtown skyline as well as the Marina Bay Sands complex and the Gardens by the Bay. The rooms are perhaps the most beautifully furnished of any hotel we have ever stayed in and they obviously spent a lot on design and quality not having skimped on anything at all. There are bedside controls for all the lights and electric drapes. The staff are all very friendly and really go out of their way to help. In our opinion this is by far the best hotel in Singapore.

Room Tip: Marina bay rooms high up offer the best views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple