The ascent up a gentle slope brings guests to the Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore, and the experience is richly rewarded. At the entrance an amusing sculpture greets guests while inside, a spacious atrium foyer of arching glass and mother of pearl has a stunning suspended piece by Frank Stella.
This first impression is maintained by the hotel’s guest rooms and services. Our enormous room had all the refinements anticipated in a five-star establishment. We had a panoramic city view, with full-length electric shade or night screens enabling complete light control. Our spacious bathroom had the indulgence of an octagonal picture window. Beds were a dream.
An impeccable concierge desk irons out any wrinkles in finding places in the city, services and the means to access them. An excellent buffet breakfast is more than enough to kick-start the day’s adventures.
Anyone interested in art may take a private podcast tour of fifty or so of the hotel’s 4,000-odd collection of mostly contemporary artworks. This alone is a highlight of anyone’s Singapore stay.
The Mass Rapid Transit’s Promenade station is just across the road and provides access to anywhere in the city and beyond. All this makes the Ritz Carlton an ideal base in a relatively quiet area, close to the Performing Arts Centre and shopping malls, local hawker food stalls and cafes, and yet accessible to the full-on bustle that is Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore