“The best in Singapore”

The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Ranked #5 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed March 20, 2014

It was a complimentary stay for me from a lucky draw. It was an experience of a lifetime. The hotel was PERFECT. Needless to say, the bathtub was the highlight of the room. Sipping red wine whilst soaking in it, overlooking Singapore's skyline:priceless.

Thank you Ritz for this priceless, memorable and wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (5,043)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed at the Ritz about 10 years ago without any prior knowledge.
We returned to Singapore recently and it was an easy choice to stay at the Ritz.
It was faultless from the moment I had contact with Wendy online in Reservations to our farewells to the staff in the Club area on the 32nd floor. Everyone made a tremendous effort to make our stay a joyous one. Absolutely wonderful staff without exception.
The hotel club room is exceptional in it's detail. Views are absolutely stunning.
Would definitely recommend staying in the Clubrooms.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Jenza57:
Thank you for your return visit to The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore after your last visit 10 years ago. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the "new and improved" Singapore skyline from the Club Lounge. Additionally, I appreciate your positive feedback about Wendy and our Ladies and Gentlemen in the Club Lounge. I will be sure to thank them personally. My team and I will look forward to your return visit and hopefully it will be sooner than 10 years later!

Yours truly,
Peter Mainguy

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Awesome views....good rooms, Very good Restaurants and the best staff of any hotel Ive ever stayed at. The setting overlooking the Singapore Flyer, the sea, the gardens and the Quay are incredible...Ive stayed at other top quality hotels in Singapore but they don't measure up. If you stay and are planning on a few days you can offset the cost of the room by staying on the Club floor or getting club privileges. Here the cream of a great staff, friendly helpful and knowledgeable ensure that you enjoy your visit.

Room Tip: Go high and face the river Quay....stay away from any room ending in 08 as you can hear the service...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel is gorgeous and everything you'd expect from a Ritz Carlton. The views of the marina are gorgeous from every room. Even the bathroom has a panoramic view that will take your breath away.

The rooms are quite spacious and filled with modern amenities. If you can make it to one of the restaurants downstairs, they are all superb. I found the sushi restaurant to be exceptional. And definitely try afternoon tea.

On one of my trips here, one of the staff found out I'd been traveling for two weeks and took it upon himself to bring me flowers, chocolates and a fruit bowl to brighten my long trip. Arriving into Singapore is always tricky because many flights arrive in the middle of the night. I usually book the hotel for the night before just so I can check in as soon as I arrive. But one time, the hotel was full, so I was prepared for a long wait for my room. Instead, they were kind and upgraded me so I wouldn't have to wait around.

This is a great hotel for business travel with lots of spaces for having meetings, lunch or drinks, and it's easy to get around the city from this location.

I highly recommend the Ritz Carlton Singapore and its stunning views.

Room Tip: Ask for a marina view room, as these are the best views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stayed here as a second choice as Raffles was full! I am so pleased it was. We went to Raffles for afternoon tea and a Singapore sling and I am so pleased we saw what we were missing as both the service, the hotel and the whole ambiance of the hotel was much nicer than Raffles. We will definitely stop there again on return to Singapore. The view from the bath overlooking the marina is splendid. The food in the restaurant is just fantastic and although we had to queue for breakfast it was worth the wait. Thank you to all the staff for the lovely warmth and friendly smiles.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kaye n
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We spent four nights at the Ritz in Singapore prior to boarding a cruise. The facility is exceptional. Everything spotless and fresh.

The service is exceptional. We checked in at 2:00 AM and had a full service staff waiting for us (they knew we were checking in late) as if we checked in at noon. There is an army of folks that work at this hotel, each one more helpful and friendly than the next. By day two they were calling us by name (we had three kids so it was easy to spot us). By the end of the trip we felt like family. I would not consider any other property in Singapore during a future visit.

You definitely want a room overlooking the harbor. The views are amazing. It's hard to believe. You wake up with that view and don't want to leave your room.

This is a world class facility - a bit pricey compared to other options but spend the extra money - you will not regret it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Very ritz. Hotel itself is beautiful. My room was over looking the bay. Gorgeous big windows in the room and bathroom giving magnificent view of MBS (marble bay sands) etc.
staff was friendly. They have water and coffee at the reception, much needed since Singapore was a bit warm in Feb. Breakfast was good but very busy.
Location is good but then in Singapore everything is mostly within 15min distance.
Recommend walking down to the bay side, MBS etc.

• Stayed: February 2014