I booked a deluxe room for my birthday staycation over the weekend. This is my second time at the Ritz and I was looking forward to a great experience once again.
Check in was smooth and I must commend the staff for their hospitality despite the large number of guests. It was said that the hotel had full occupancy during the weekend and the hotel lobby was indeed crowded. I was escorted to the lift lobby where the check in staff gave me a pleasant surprise by saying that I had been upgraded to a suite for my birthday. It was definitely a great start to a great weekend.
First impressions of the suite when you walk in is this fabulous view of the marina bay financial district and the marina bay sands. The living room is spacious and modern with luxuriousness written all over it. There are two large size flat screen tvs- one in the living and the other in the bedroom to keep you entertained. There is no shortage of powerpoints and the best part is, there is no need for any sort of adapter.
Amenities in the bedroom are aplenty. The bathtub looks especially inviting and my family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the room just soaking in the comfort it has to offer.
We also had dinner at the greenhouse cafe and I must say that the quality of the seafood is amazing. Plenty to choose from and the service was prompt and there was great variety.
If there was one issue I have, it was the fact that I had stated for a baby cot to be placed in the room but it was not there and we chase housekeeping a few times before it arrived. We also requested for a stroller which was promised but unavailable at the last minute.
Overall a great thank you to the team at the Ritz not mentioning staff like Sherman, Karen, Yumi and John who all made it a pleasant and memorable stay. Definitely looking forward to my next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Marriott, Cancelon, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore