With large windows overlooking the Marina Bay, a very special and spectacular property.
Checked in for a 2-night honeymoon stay. Warmly welcomed by guest relations on entry and guided towards the check-in counters, all staff seemed genuinely friendly, proud to be working there, and professional (some of these characteristics sadly lacking at other properties). Lobby clean, fresh and cool.
Could not fault the rooms, photographs do not do justice to the space and homeliness. A perfect escape from the heat, and a welcoming place to be after returning from trips. Included buffet breakast a wide range of well-executed dishes.
Located in a convenient location for all tourist sights around the city, from "touristy" trips, heritage sites, food, and of course, shopping!
Kudos to the staff, particularly Jason Ng at reception, who helped organise special (albeit pricey) surprises! Pricey but an unforgettable stay. On check-out my wife and I could not help but tragically comment "I miss the Ritz!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore