We stayed here for a 3 night stopover as part of a holiday to Brunei and Borneo. We had a very good deal as part of a Singapore Stopover with Singapore Airlines. When we checked in we were offered an upgrade to a harbour view (at extra cost) which after some consideration we decided to take. It was the best decision! The view from the 10 floor room was simply stunning (see photo). the room itself was one of the best I have ever stayed in - light, spacious, immaculate, practical. The bed was wonderful - comfortable and big. Every night, along with chocolate, a bookmark was left for us with details of one of the many pieces of notable art in the hotel. The swimming pool area was lovely and the changing rooms had everything you could possibly need - robes, slippers etc, etc and beautifully kept.
The location of the hotel was really convenient. We walked to many places from the hotel and found the proximity to the harbour ideal.
This is an expensive hotel, but luxurious with outstanding service, but if done as part of a stopover package very good value for the standard of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore