I travel to Singapore several times a year on business and a few times each year for personal visits. I often stay in the Ritz when on business as it is well located close to the financial district. My trips are short and busy so efficency, convenience and service are key.
I have mixed views on the Ritz. The rooms are very good. As other reviewers have said, very big, great views and the rooms feel like suites. Are a bit stark inside (Park Hyatt is the only chain that gets minimalism right in my opinion), but are very large and comfortable. Amongst the very best in Singapore. But the other aspects of the hotel badly let it down. The breakfast is awful. Have to queue up to get a table. Staff don't know what they are doing. A la carte order takes forever to come. Buffet is inedible; food has sat on the displays for hours. For hot cooked food this is completely unacceptable at a hotel like this. Food is snatched from your table - you are treated like a commodity by staff that does not know what service is. There is zero individuality in the service in common areas and this makes the hotel devoid of any character. As a frequent repeat guest you feel nothing towards the place. You are treated as a customer and not a repeat guest or client. I would never stay here if on a personal trip for this reason. Is easily fixable but I suspect the management does not care to take the time to do so. A pity as it could be a vey good hotel if this were put right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore