“Great choice for business or pleasure.”

The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
Ranked #5 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I spent two days at this property while traveling through Asia. The location in the Marina area is great, rooms are very nice and the service on the Club level is spectacular. The Club concierge could not do enough for us and we were also upgraded to a corner suite room which was spacious for Singapore and had amazing views. The hotel had a mix of business and leisure travelers and they also offer a good breakfast buffet. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (5,048)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

If I could give a higher mark for service I would. A staff member, Sharon greeted us at the front door and walked us through everything. From check in and welcome drinks to a room tour and dinner recommendations and.reservations she was great.
The room was amazing, we were just in a standard King room but it was huge. Views were spectacular and their bath amenities top class. It was all I expected and more from a Ritz-Carlton experience.
Oh and breakfast was amazing too!
To note we found a range if prices online, if you search there are some really affordable deals that with breakfast thrown in are just a little more than a standard 4-5 star hotel, splash out and stay at the Ritz. We loved it!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was on business travel and spend two nights in Ritz Carlton Singapore, and my impression was Wow, cant believe it! The moment you arrived they will impress you with excellent service. First of all, the lady who doing the check in will come out of the booth to face you to hand over the keys, unlike any other hotel in which he/she will only pass the keys across the check in table without coming out of the check in booth. Later during the evening, I was also impressed that I found out the hotel did cleaning my room twice a day and to add to my amazement they give you a chocolate on top of your pillow. The room was facing fantastic Singapore's bay and the location also near the MRT station. So overall, it is an excellent hotel and worth the money. Unarguably, the hotel provides you very good breakfast and have lots of amenities that you dont need to bring it from home, such as shoe shiners, shaving kit, dental kit and cable connector for charging your gadgets. Please note that in order to charge your gadget from European/USA/ or even other Asian countries, most of the time you need to bring the cable connector, but here in Ritz Carlton just plug and play, awesome!

Room Tip: Bathroom has large window so you can enjoy the view while taking a bath
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mykarimun
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Booked a deluxe room to stay for a 2-day Convention & Gala Dinner. The executive who assisted us (Joey) was very attentive, polite, professional, knowledgeable & accommodating. Joey helped to organize a cuisine tasting session for my team & the chef was very responsive to our requests. As a result, our guests at the Gala Dinner were very impressed with the food. The Convention was a huge success & the feedback we got was excellent. Thanks to Joey & her team.

My check-in was smooth & the staff was very polite. I stayed with my daughter and were given 3 key-cards. The receptionist explained that we could slot in the 3rd card to keep the Aircon on whenever we are away. It was a thoughtful gesture but we did not do that to prevent electricity wastage. She then led us all the way to the lift & I am impressed by the way she treat a guest who booked just a deluxe room (the cheapest). She certainly didn't know I was the organizer of the Convention.

Much has been said about the view & the room was impeccable. The room size is generous and for this amount of space, Ritz Carlton is easily the best value for money. I love the motorized blind which has a dual individually controlled layers for privacy but not darken and the other totally darken. The switches were tastefully built into the cabinets and there are a plethora of connectors for iPhone, LAN cable, USB etc.

Stationery, coffee, tea, toiletries and the bath robes were so soft & comfortable. The bathroom is excellent but regrettably I had no time to soak myself in the famous bathtub overlooking Kallang River.

My complaints are: (1) the beds are a tad too high but they were so darn comfortable (2) the bathroom door cannot be locked but thankfully the WC has a separate & very secure door!

Breakfast was fine for me. Though not a wide spread, the quality is very good. I especially enjoy the Bak Kut Teh (pork rib in herbal soup), dim sum & the fresh juices. I highly recommend the mixed berry juice. If I weren't in a hurry, I would enjoy a couple more glasses of it.

Ritz Carlton is not cheap but for the price I paid, this is easily the best value hotel for the size, quality & impeccable service. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Ritz Carlton Millenia has definitely lived up to its name by providing the highest level of service in this luxurious property. My husband and I stayed here in February 2013 for 5 nights.

Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite; the room was huge with a breathtaking view of the city. Staff service, in every part of the hotel, was excellent; very well trained to create a positive experience for their guests. The restaurants/bars are pricey but nothing out of the ordinary for a Ritz-Carlton. I recommend staying in a suite so that you have access to the club level where breakfast, drinks and snacks are provided throughout the day.

The only part of the hotel that was not up to par with the rest of the property was the spa—it appeared to be outdated (old). However, the massage I received made up for the lack of ambiance—it was heavenly.

Overall, we had a wonderful experience at the Ritz and will be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just had 2 night here as a stop over. Singapore being a business city the hotel is set up for business users.the bedroom was well equipped to a very high standard, the view from the 18th floor was spectacular . My only complaint is that the hotel costs while you are there were quite expensive (£35 each for breakfast) the staff were fantastic and the hotel is within walking distance of the Marina Bay shopping Mall ( not that you can buy anything - double the price of England )
To summarise - great hotel , great location , glad we stayed there

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed here for just one night (unfortunately) as part of a conference that was taking place at the hotel. I was on one of the club floors - and it is really impossible to find fault with it.

Right from the check-in (walked kindly to the room and checked-in at the living room area) - enjoyed a Nespresso while we were completing the forms. The room is of a very high standard, great almost-floor-to-ceiling windows that give dramatic views over Singapore. The bed was enormous and all the amenities were taken care of.

Huge bathroom (complete with what they call the sexiest bathtub in Singapore...), separate shower etc. etc. Breakfast was in the 32nd floor lounge with an impressive skyline view. Some other guests made some complaints that they wanted pancakes which weren't served - within 5 minutes she was enjoying her pancakes that appeared 'magically'.

It really is a stay like no other - a real treat.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business