It's our second time at the Ritz and have to say they have up, the game.
The moment we arrived, i was with my son while hubby was busy parking our car, we were swept off our feet to check in by Jacob Suresh, the hotel staff....he handled everything for us until we were given our security card to the room! I thought this is a very nice touch...he deserved to be named here as he does not justmade our checking in a breeze but also kindly showed our way around to our room. We thought he deserved a tip but he politely declined. He should be named the staff of the year!!!!
Anyway, the staffs are so well trained, we just loved it and felt so at home.We are even called by our family names. I love the bathroom,my tot just loved it as well and the bed is so comfy, you just sink into it. The trundown service is excellent, they never failed.
This time,we didn't opt for the breakfast buffet as Millenia Walk and Marina square is just 1 minute away. Location is just superb...MRT station is also just 1 minute walk away.
The view from the room is just awesome......we sleep with our blinds open everyday we were there.
Maybe just one tiny complain is that there's no kid's pool at the hotel...but my son is just happy splahing at the edge of the pool.
A suggestion to improvise is to have those tablet type-coffee (like the dolce gusto) in the room. Iknow the Royal Plaza on Scotts have it in their room. It's great for coffee lovers like us.
Really,know complains here, the staffs are just the best, so very friendly and they certainly made us feel at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore