Stayed during the F1 Grand Prix 2012 and wow! 23rd floor bay view room had an amazing view of turns 16 to 21 of the Grand Prix and, whilst that may not be for everyone, the hotel was exceptional too. Club level rooms were worth the extra money, with really high quality food and drink selection. Location was brilliant for me at the grand prix, but I think it would suit all year round. Staff were excellent and for such a busy weekend they did a great job.
I was surpised that there were no good reviews of where to stay during the Grand Prix, but this is by far the best of the hotels and it is not a surprise that lots of drivers and the teams locate here too. The view was amazing and I watched the various practice, qualifying and race itself from a combination of locations including Turn 1 and my room! Huge downside is the price, which was extortionate at $1200 Singapore per night, but strangely felt worth it for the overall experience.
I stayed in the Mandarin Oriental last time I was in Singapore and it is located beside the Ritz. MO was great, but Ritz was better overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites intrigue, our Singapore hotel's central location tempts exploration. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore has several outstanding reasons for guests to stay on the property a while before adventuring out, ranging from a stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore