11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
RitzCarlton.com$393
Expedia.com$395
Hotels.com$394
Priceline$395
Trip.com$394
ZenHotels.com$1,223
6,281 results
All reviews marina bay colony restaurant summer pavilion ladies and gentlemen the club lounge premier suite corner suite impeccable service luxury hotel in room dining high floor the check in process suntec city city view late check millennia rc
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Recently spent a long weekend on the Club Floor.

This hotel is exceptional. Staff are fantastic - bellhop addressed me by name after 1 day! Club Floor is outstanding. Continual food and drinks on the house (so to speak). Moet at 7am - no problem! Food served changes every 2-3 hours.

Rooms of an impecable standard. We got a king bed facing Marina Bay. The view was stunning.

What a great service - I got an email attachment I need printing. You email it to the business centre with your room number and it was printed and delivered to my room in 10 mins!

We need both the friday night buffet and sunday brunch (free flow 2002 vintage Moet). Food was fantastic - Stephen our waiter was friendly and gave very good service for both visits. I overdosed on Foie Gras - my gall bladder and liver both want out! The sunday brunch really is the most decadent but outrageously good buffet I have ever had, 50 types of cheese, fresh oysters from Brittany as big as your hand, lobster claws

This really is an exceptional establishment and I will certainly be back. The Club Room upgrade is certainly worth the money,

Room tip: Ask for a high room facing Marina Bay.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Ive stayed at the ritz twice this year, once with my children in the club suite in jan over new years, the other in march with just my husband, both times very much impressed with everything. Our blackberry was out of battery and we were having trouble charging it, the staff found a special charger and charged it within 1/2hr
My favorite is the gym, the change room in the gym and the whole experience is why I continue to return, that and the food
Service is 5 star

Date of stay: March 2011
1  Thank Ccaruso123
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Stayed four nights. Superior across the board (room, service, food, bar etc.). When the person taking care of my room saw I was reading a couple of books, she left a very nice bookmark. Little things... Excellent location.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2011

As soon as we got to Singapore and saw our hotel I was more than impressed. In one word amazing. Service was great, rooms and view to die for. I was kicking myself for not staying at the Marina Sandbanks, however after visiting there and seeing the service and queues I was happy at my choice. However its worth visiting the Sandbanks for the sky tower and centre.
Highly rated.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2011

early checkins. rooms with an uninterrupted panorama of marina bay. peacefully quiet pool. personal service. The sunday champagne brunch is the best in town for free flow moet and mojitos. all round outstanding property.

On the down size service can be a little too full on - right down to holding your handbag at checkin (no thanks) and it is still not part of the Ritz Carlton loyalty program.

Room tip: Ask for marina rooms
Date of stay: December 2010