Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Marriott Hotels
$297
$173
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$529
$312
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$134
$92
Official Website
5,397 results
All reviewsgarden winghorizon clubsummit roomwaterfall cafeorchard roadshang palacepool viewlobby loungehigh teabeautiful hotelour honeymoonbotanical gardensfive star hotelchinese restaurantan upgradedeluxe roomlong flight
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The staff in this hotel is the most gracious and lovely I have ever encounter. Everyone is friendly and efficient. Each staff member does what it takes to make the guest comfortable and the environment clean and delightful. From the Lobby Bar (tallest champagne glass I have seen and they fill it!) to the Horizon Club Level breakfast, tea and cocktail staff, the CHI spa reception and treatment specialists. Again, the Shangri-La scents and facitities are great. I am a commited "Shangri-La Girl"! Waterfall restuarant quite good with some great Lebonese wines. Main dining room is loud, too many hard surfaces. Nail salon and hair salon have good talent, the facilities are just ok.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane G
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed in Shangri-la Hotel Singapore in April for second times. When I entered the lobby, I could feel that hotel is not young and in fact is the same age as me (I knew it from the staff I asked).
BUT, you could see the cleanliness and feel the good and fresh smell of unique scents, not to mention grand flower arrangement and huge lobby lounge with garden view seen from the big glass window.... this is what we need when we stay away from home.... the beautiful and clean surrounds plus warm and smiley staff.
By the way, The Line cafe has Orange color scheme which is my favorite color. Just Perfect Home for me.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cacay1973
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My Husband and I stayed for 3 nights in May 2013.

The Hotel is very nicely decorated, the rooms are clean and tidy and staff are very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this Hotel.

The breakfast spread is probably one of the best I've ever seen.

We were only 5-10 minutes away from most attractions.

The only downside we probably experienced was, our room 1324 didn't have a great view - we could see a car park and some industrial type buildings. And my Husband found the mattresses too firm so he couldn't get a decent nights sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First time staying that I have stayed at the Singapore Shangri-Li and was impressed. The check in was seamless, my room was clean and adequate with all the basics. The facilitates were clean and tidy and they had a very good gym that would cater for all types of fitness. The food(Breakfast) was exceptional with lots to choose from, catering for all palates.

Overall great stay and would return

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Zimbob50939
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at the Horizon Club Executive Room and experienced top notch service as one would expect from Shangri-La. The hotel sets very high standards & I applaud them for maintaining it; having stayed at their other great hotels in Surabaya and Edsa.
The Horizon Club lounge is a great place to work in comfort and enjoy a simple but delicious snack & drink. The breakfast at the Club was delicious.

Excellent hotel!