I heard the Four Seasons Singapore was the top hotel in the city (not to be confused with the Regent Four Seasons which is right around the corner).
We booked an Executive Suite, which was very nice. The hotel was decorated beautifully, everything was clean and well maintained, but...the service was that of a 2 or 3 star hotel, not a Four Seasons.
1) Checkin took around 15 minutes. I have no idea why it took the 2 clerks that long for a simple check-in. It wasn't as if they couldn't find our reservation.
2) Only received fresh fruit in the room 2 out of 5 nights. We were in a suite.
3) No chocolate on the bed with the turn down service.
3) I called room service at 7am for coffee. Room service was busy so the operator said “I’ll have them call you back when they are free”. I said “NO, don’t call back. There is someone else in the room sleeping”. They called back 3 minutes later and woke up my companion.
4) I had the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door at 1pm. Housekeeping PHONED the room to ask “when would you like us to service our room”. I told her “I was sleeping. Why did you call me?” to which she had no explanation.
I would not stay here again.More